1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

$800,000 for three dogs !!!

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by Stillwater, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Stillwater

Stillwater Top Dog

2. game_test

game_test Top Dog

good, stupid pigs.

3. lil_bit807

lil_bit807 Big Dog

Good for them. Its about time we see some justice.

4. NOVICE

NOVICE Big Dog

Legal precident!

5. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

That's pretty wild since they don't usually let you sue for more than the value of the dog. Good for them! I think about that sometimes, what exactly would happen if the cops got an anonymous tip on my house and kicked in the door, shot my dog. We shouldn't have to live in paranoia like that.

6. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

Finally cops have to pay the people, thats what a hate about cops, they do noting but damage, when they raid they brake all the doors, don't even bother to knock just boom broken door. Even if your only in probation. RIP dogs that died.

7. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

this needs to happen more often and the more police keep trying to run over pit bull owners the more ppl need to stand up,,, this shows these types of things are illegal

8. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Its good to hear this and good that these cops didnt get away with it this time.

9. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

a big pay for the dogs. damn crackers paying big for them .$25 bullet used. (crackers=cops)