1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A couple new pics of Lucy 2.5 years 35 pounds

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by coop-dog, Dec 28, 2010.

1. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

2. tamthebam

tamthebam Big Dog

That's a nice bitch Coop! Well proportioned.

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Good looking dog, she is well built.

4. cutt

cutt CH Dog

very nice co-op..looks like a good walking day.

5. shatoe

shatoe Pup

Nice looking dog you got there Coop

6. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Thanks guys

7. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

Nice bitch.

8. JRoCc

JRoCc Pup

very nice...

9. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

nice!!!!!!!!!!!

10. 12 gauge

12 gauge CH Dog

not much snow overthere W, but lots of rain it seems, Lucy is a looker ;)

11. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

nice.............

12. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Hey Carlos not much snow but a heck of alot of rain.Funny thing is though our local ski resort mtn is only 30min drive and it has the most snow in the world for a ski resort.

13. rikjd

rikjd Pup

looking good, how tall is she?

14. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Looking good! What does her collar say?

15. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Thanks again guys Rikjd I think she is in the 16 plus inch range but not totaly sure I need to measure her again. Wardog her collar does not say anything it is a traditional stafford collar with the stafford arms emblem and some other stuff.

16. jacko

jacko CH Dog

thats a nice animal

17. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Wow I really like her a lot very nice

18. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

I had a bitch in the eighties very similar to your girl that went low thirties. She had a ton of go in her also.

19. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

She is pretty funny Wally if I dont get her out for a day or two she just goes nuts in the house running around and attacking anything hat moves.We all turn into her giant chew toys.

20. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

[​IMG]
    Yeah I get your drift. Bonny was a real little live wire. We used to race her at the greyhound tracks in between major races. The top photo is her as an old chook, the bottom one is of her taking the photo finish many years ago at Toowoomba Greyhound racing track. I got a young 17mth old male here that does the same. If you don't exercise him he bounces off the walls alright actually he went right through one a little while ago. Guess I better get around to fixing it. The little s"""T starts head-butting me just after four every morning. LOL.