1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

a custom i had made for me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lee D, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

Zander Knives' "Mini Bushcrafter"

just showed up in the mailbox this afternoon and my pics wont do Mike Morehouse's work any justice.
    2 3/4" 1095 carbon steel blade with black micarta scales

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

looks really nice

3. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

and my latest...picked it up in a trade for a $50 pair of brass knuckles. a discontinued model made in '98, still in the box, and holy shit is it sharp... the 8" bladed KaBar "next generation fighter" knife made with 12C27 Sandvik steel instead of the typical high carbon 1095 they use. i guess these are somewhat collectable....but i plan on trying it out as a camp knife...i dont believe in safe queens. lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Nice knife,I have no place for safe queens either,guns and knives are made to be used

5. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

its no where near my biggest knife, but this thing just screams "stab something" lol

6. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I don't have any real big knives,got a buttload of pocket knives and a few knives up to 7" but nothing big anymore. I've been really wanting a good kukri,I figure something like that would make a good camp knife,from slashing brush and chopping kindling to a decapitation if i would need it it for that,lol. I really like that Mini Bushcrafter you have, a good sharp small knife can do alot of work.

7. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

I can hear ol Mic Dundee saying, now that's a knife!

8. jacko

jacko CH Dog

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i would NEVER give away a F/S Commando dagger LOL...the originals are worth a small fortune in good condition.
    and they are very cool to boot.

10. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Nice additions to your collection.

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i dont doubt that one bit gh, folks seem to be drawn to that swastika and the originals are CRAZY collectable

theres a bunch of skinheads here who all run around carrying and flashing $10 flea market fakes and they seem to think they have something special. i have some high dollar knives that could be pounded thru the blades of them chinese made knives without a scratch, yet mine wouldnt interest them whatsoever. :rolleyes:

13. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yeah,mine was an original,but whoever stole it probably sold it for $50 or something,lol I don't care about swatiska's really but do like world war II military stuff,and other military stuff as well.Most of my knives are Spyderco pocket knives now with a one Benchmade,I lost a good Benchmade Osbourne 940.Also have a couple Rex Applegate knives,a dagger and a pocketknife.But someday,I'm probably going to get me a custom knife of some sort.

14. jacko

jacko CH Dog

15. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

you need to stop jacko, i bought two new knives yesterday and Mindy will KILL me if i dont slow down. LOL
    i just keep reminding her that they are cheaper than guns;)

16. Nice stuff guys. Sorry Gh, that really sucks.