1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A D B A is too damn slow!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by kimbel2392, May 28, 2004.

1. KnOck

KnOck Big Dog

LMAO!!! I wish I had took a pic of "FREDDY J." that day..Hopefully he comes back to the next show...lol

2. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Lol... What did it look like?? What color?? LOL I cant even imagion... Ive seen a pit bull/chi mix before... LOL Kinda looked like a mini pit... LOL

3. BDK

BDK oo7

there is a pic of there chiuahua on there site lol

4. DRAGON28

DRAGON28 Pup

i use rapid reply

5. ASA

ASA Pup

yep i agree

6. I agree with them i put rush on my last 2 litters,and I got nothing for the extra money.It still took at the very least 3 or 4 weeks for my papers to come back.Yes I got ripped off but what do I do?Nothing thats what we need them worse than they need us........

fellow dog breeder
    Lynn M.
    North Carolina

7. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

But why...why do "we need them worse than they need us"....why?? Do you really need a registry to tell you how YOUR dog is bred? Or to give you a pretty ownership paper to tell you that you OWN the dog? Hell me feeding and cleaning and caring for my dogs pretty much tells me that I own them, don't need that ownership paper lol. Papers are good for three things...leaving a paper trail...and peddling...and starting a fire...JMO
    BB

8. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

I guess I've just been lucky then because I havent had any problems with them at all. I just sent off for a male's paper work about 3 weeks ago and it came back last week, so I had got it back in about 2 weeks and I didnt send it rush or anything.

9. Onac

Onac Pup

we have quite a few registered with adba. have used them extensively since the a mid eighties, but as time would have it, the registry has blown up like the fat ass women running it. try a doggers registry. aadr.
    http://www.online-aadr.com/

Terry W. is fast, reliable and above all honest. Adba is the backbone of our yard, however we are starting to use AADR exclusively from this moment on. I, by no means, take anything away from any of the remaining registries, especially BFKC, Carl Mims' is a great old timer, that should be relied on aswell. We have just sought to sew seed in AADR. Check them out for yourself.

YIS
    Onac

10. lunatic

lunatic Pup

i paid the super rush one time on adba papers and it still took them 3 months to get my papers back.....some one has got to do better!!!

11. Yeah They Are Slow As Hell. I Reg. One Pup It Took Over 2 Months, They Claimed They Sent It Earlier, But I Never Got It. They Know They Lost The Original Request.

12. i send the litter registration 1 month ago, and still waiting,,,,,,,,,,the PROBLEM ABOUT CALLING I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE MACHINE SPEAK...I TRY TO SPEAK WHIT A RESPRESENTATIVE AND FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF..................DEAM I KEEP TRYING MY ENGLISH.....................SORRY I AM FROM BOLIVIA........