1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"A DAY OFF"

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by The Watcher, Dec 22, 2004.

1. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

"A DAY OFF"

I woke up this morning, walked out to my yard, and asked my dogs for the day off. One of them turned to me and said..
    "So you want the day off. Let's take a look at what you are asking for. There are 365 days per year available for work. There are 52 weeks per year in which you already have two days off per week, leaving 261 days available for work. Since you spend 16 hours a day away from work, you have used up 170 days, leaving only 91 days available. You spend 30 minutes a day on a coffee break that accounts for 23 days each year, leaving only 68 days available. With a one hour lunch break you have used up another 46 days, leaving only 22 days availale for work. You normally use 2 days a year on sick leave. This leaves you only 20 days available for work. You are off for 5 holidays per year, so your available working time is down to 15 days. We generously give you 14 days vacation per year which leaves only one day available for work and I'll be damned if you're going to take that day off"!!!!

2. Deep south

Deep south Big Dog

Re: "A DAY OFF"

lol love one that seen it befor but never with a dog twist

3. The Watcher

yeah I kind-of did that myself.. figured some would get a kick out of it.

4. BlueCrush

BlueCrush Banned

lol, that was a gut buster

5. The Watcher

Nina, thats a nice picture. Did you do that?

6. CRG

CRG Top Dog

sounds like my boss:)

7. HCK

HCK Big Dog

That was pretty funny...CRG what dog is that on your aviator? Good lookin dog!

8. CRG

CRG Top Dog

thats my dog cyrus.there is a few more pictures of him in the gallery.thanks for the compliment

9. Re: "A DAY OFF"

Funny and true...:D

10. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I like that. thats a good one watcher;)