1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A little bit of Baby [Tar Baby]

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by miakoda, Jun 23, 2010.

1. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Before I go setting of a firestorm over his name, he got his name the same way our field Lab, a black Lab, got the name "Snowflake". :cool:

He's almost 7...........

......and not to happy about me taking a pic of him with my phone...or the fact I made him stay outside with me after our 3 mile walk/run.......
    [​IMG]

.......and I have never bragged about his intelligence level. High drive? Yessireebob. Smart? Eh.......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

He's been a great catchdog, but he works more off of natural instinct and prey drive than his brain. :dunno: But he's suffering from thrombocytopenia (low platelet count) so he's been officially retired from bringing home the bacon (literally). (still looking for the cause...)

2. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Aww sorry to hear he looks very happy !

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen pics of him! He looks good...and a bit put off that you're taking his picture! :D