1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A lost bulldogger yesterday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JoeFeezy, Nov 7, 2007.

1. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

A friend of mine from myspace has recently been lost. He leaves a son (i believe nine years old). He was truly a lover of the breed and should definitely be remembered. Some of you may already know this from Myspace. His name is Todd Z. He raised bulldogs in West Texas for some time before settling down in PA for the remainder of his life with his dogs.

2. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

my deepest sympathies go out to you and his family.

3. Michele

Michele Guest

I'm sorry......

4. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Sorry to hear that,he was what about late 20's early 30's?

5. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

I believe he was about 28 or 29. I know he lived in your area for a little while old timer, did you know him personally.

6. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Sorry to hear...RIP Todd...I'll keep his family in my prayers.

7. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

I think i might have spoken to him a couple times,name sounds familar though if i recall correctly.did he happen to have dark hair?

8. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

Here's a link to his myspace page where you can see some pics of him and his dogs.

http://www.myspace.com/padogman

He was a good guy that truly knew his bulldogs and will definately be missed :/

I posted this about him, w/permission from his "girl friend".
    http://pitbull-family.com/rip-f28/rip-todd-bingo-t752.htm

9. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

I remember talking to him, I had him on my friends list also. Why do bad things happen to such good people?

10. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

I guess there's just some things we'll never understand....but when your time's up, it's up :/ That's why EVERYONE should live life to it's fullest and not worry about the "petty" things.

11. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That's so awefull. You never know when your number will be called, but ppl should know by now not to drink and drive. Maybe this one could have been avoided. :mad:

12. dunlap

dunlap Big Dog

Todd was the one that was hit by the drunk driver....much like my brother was in 2004 and 4 surgeries ago but thankfully he didnt get killed.

13. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

I understood that. As I said, if ppl would not drink and drive, maybe this life would have been safe right now.

14. LuvinBullies

LuvinBullies CH Dog

So sorry to be reading this. :(

RIP Todd- you, your family and loved ones are in our prayers