1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A Posatively EVIL Question!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Riptora, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

I know, this is horrible and I hate to put you all on the spot... but just curious.

Do any of you have a favorite dog on your yard? If so, lets be fun and post pics and explain a little as to why. :D

I have no yard, so I guess I won't be playing!

2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I dont have a "yard", but I would have to say that Mercedes has a special, special place in my heart. She was my first APBT and she is just a wonderful girl. She is great with my son and she has stolen my heart. I just have never had a better dog than she.
    [​IMG]

3. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

my favorite is the one that is listening to me at the moment,,,I live moment to moment around here

4. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Yes. Akecheta was my favorite dog hands down. Why? Well.....I'm not sure it's something that can be explained. She had it all, but most importantly, she had heart. When Miakoda was born (Akee's 2nd litter), she suffered a life-threatening bite to her leg (at only a few days old compliments of a neighbor's loose dog). However, within a few short weeks, she showed us that same will to live & desire to please.....to put it simply, she had her dam's heart. Out of 40+ gamedogs, I consider myself more than lucky to have had 2 dogs with such character & personality. The thing about Mia is, is not only is she her dam made over, but she's got the goofy "gotta play" mentality of her sire (whereas Akee was all business almost all of the time--a very serious dog).

For my non-APBTs, Wrigley by far beats them all (maybe even Miakoda ;) ). There's something about his horrible "pedigree" that has produced such a challenging yet loving animal. He's grumpy & "rumbles" a lot, but I think that's why I love him so much. :)

5. Attila

Attila Guest

Gretchen. My sweet loving Gretchen who will mother all pups she took over top dog when my Rocky died last year.

6. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

i love them all,,,,,,patch is my lapdog,,,, pants(DeadGame) has the heart of a lion and the bite of a gator,,,,pistol is all heart and with a 7 feet vertical leep,,, she's tough to beat,,,,,,,and poor sox's is just pure tough and rugged,,,but stands her ground and lordy lordy if someone wonders into her,,and as far as Macy my older female,,,,,pants took after her,,,,

7. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Totally. But then again, I've only got one dog. Does that count? LOL. I've already basically decided that even if I get a dozen dogs, she's my special favorite.

8. I would have to have to say that our Tabious would be my favorite (it is so hard though...ya know to pick) but he is so sincere and heart warming, and he knows when you are having a bad day...he tries so hard to make you feel better. he doesn't know that just seeing him at given day or time, always makes me feel better, because I know that when all else fails and nobody is there for me....He WILL be there to love me and inspire me!

[font=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial][​IMG] I also think one of the reasons I bonded with him so well is because of his daddy....I love him so much, they say looks can be deceiving....its true, because daddy looks like he could eat you (probably could) but he took such a liking to me that I fell madly in love with him, then here comes his son! The absolute joy of my life![/font]

9. sorry the pic is so big, I tried to make it smaller!

10. PitBull_30

PitBull_30 Top Dog

I don't have a yard either but out of the three dogs I own (not including the pups) I'd have to say China is my favorite. She has the best temperament I've ever seen. I bought her as a CH (proven) and she hasn't stopped impressing me since. She has excelled or at least tried her hardest in agility, weight pull, obedience, flyball, UKC conformation, ADBA conformation, and now we are starting SAR. She also does therapy in the pediatric part of Sparrow hospital and at the nursing home my mom works at. China is one of the best catch dogs I've ever seen (except when she tries to catch bay dogs!). She has the extreme drive of a game dog but can calm down and work when ever I ask. She is my special dog. The one everyone dreams of having. She can see right through everybody. When I'm sad or angry she's right there to comfort me or be a clown to cheer me up. China knows everyone's intentions from the moment she sees them. It's like every second of her life she devotes to me. When I take her for walks she keeps looking up at me making sure I'm having fun, like she's walking me. She is the best dog I've ever known.

11. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Its not an evil question, I think its actually a typical human one. I would have to say usually your favorite dog is your first.... then it usually moves to the ones that remind you most of that dog and if your into game dogs its the best performer...In my case it is that my best performer and first dog in Iowa...Bambam ....but hes in the house... I also have my favorite dog in the yard which is Whiteboy, he is just acting so smart and aware he really makes me look at him in a different way....

12. lil_bit807

lil_bit807 Big Dog

Molly has become my favorite. She is so well mannered and care free. Her personality is just like mine but in doggy form....lol

Attached Files:

13. asaj

asaj Big Dog

Well,I see Im not the only one with a Molly. Molly is my first Pit bull, and I think I love her like a daughter ( I dont have kids ) If Im going to town to get myself a pair of new shoes, or what ever, and I pass the pet store, just to see something she would like, I will forget about the shoes and get her the new leash & collar instead.To me, Molly is amazing! she is loving, funny, gooffy, brave + everything else.
    I love all my dogs, but Molly is something special.

14. R.I.P. litte Pete...always know that you were loved!

15. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

I love them all equally! One by one, will come up & sit with me to relax. Good pals they are!

16. SApits

SApits Pup

Toak is my favorite. He will do anything for me and he's never let me down.

Attached Files:

• T1.jpg
      T1.jpg
      File size:
      92.7 KB
      Views:
  17. Attila

Attila Guest

What a beautiful dog. I am so sorry. It never gets easy even after you have lost 20 good dogs or more over the years. Rocky passing last Sept. about crushed me.