1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A sad day indeed

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CHUVALOFAN, Jul 31, 2015.

1. DWBK

DWBK Pup

We share a mutual friend out here in the real world and he speaks very complimentary of you. I'll be sending you a msg in the next day or so. One thing I know and they can say what they may about us sinister dogman, is that we stick by our own when in need and help out how we can.

2. old goat

old goat CH Dog

Chuvalo man your a tuff man and you did something that was very hard but it was for the right thing . so only good will come from this . i know how hard it is and Bama to .

3. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Thank you sir.

4. I feel for you dude.

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i said this ..because i know how hard it is ..to look into a empthy yard also

6. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

It is hard. Truth be told I should have kept one female but as I wrote I had a small yard and I needed money asap. My mother is in poor health herself and I saw the toll not only my Father's death but the stress of the sudden dept she had been faced was taking on her, so I made the quick choice I did. Even after the dogs being sold I had to use my own small personal ''nest egg'' to cover everything. My mother is doing very well now since moving in and believe me it's a change for all of us as I am single (read between the lines there). Come the fall or next spring I will start again but I can tell you the loss of my Father as well as my yard was/is a tough pill to swollow.

7. brindle

brindle Big Dog

That is a tough time to deal with... the loss of your father and your mother's failing too, then to have to let your dogs go. A very hard thing to do.

I hope things improve for you in the future and you can start again with the dogs but you can't replace family... Best of luck.

8. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Thank you Brindle.

9. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

I'm very sorry to hear about your father, sending my condolences. It's very honorable for your to step in and do what was needed to help out. You're a good man

10. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

I'm not but in this case I did indeed do the right thing by my Mother. Thank you B.K. for taking the time out of your day to write.

11. Bmf_bt

Bmf_bt Big Dog

Your parents can be proud that they raised a true man that steps up and puts his loved ones before himself when times get tough. You'll be aight, good guys like yourself always pull through.

12. Cracker95

Cracker95 Pup

Sorry to hear about your father.

13. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Thank you both. I am pleased to say my Mother's health is on the up and up , we are both adapting well to once again living with each other as well as dealing with my Fathers death. I have been very lucky by the offers I have received from fellow dogman and come this fall next spring I will begin once more from scratch with the dogs...from scratch but gratefully not alone.

14. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Thanks Camilla, cheers love.