1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A tribute to gameness.

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Limey kennels, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I was gonna say that don't prove gameness just intelligence.and ability to finish.I didn't hear the Marcciano interview so I cant say for sure but it sounds like rocky was basically saying He didn't think he was game enough or durable enough to take many more of those wallops so he smartly ended it.

2. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

I can see your point, that's why i said that you could have looked at it from two sides of the debate, but in fairness he was unbeaten in 48 fights i think, and boxing then was probably a tougher game......

3. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Imo the closet you can get to the gameness of a combatant is 1950/60s or what's ever era Chicken.I say this because the racers knew that to win one against someone as GAME as themselves would prob mean certain death or serious injury(sound familiar).Shit the winner often died.But glory is all that mattered.that's Game(mentally at least) .or crazy depending on your POV lol. but to me to be game in the way we mean you gotta be a lil off in a good way if you get me.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

not really, any moron can figure out, theyre using bulldog lingo in human context. the definition doesnt change. im sure you considered a dog you owned as "smart"..... but compared to what...you? i hope not.... so your dog isnt smart? depends on the context your using it in.... again in human naure... YES that is gameness.. considering we are not bred & conditioned our entire life for pit sport it cannot expect to carry the expectations the title hold as that of an animal that was solely bred for combat...... but es to us humans, that bitch is game...........

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

fuckin cell phone....lol

6. bootsbjj

bootsbjj Banned

Yeah, I can't read his mind, but to me it seemed more like he was pissed off and wanted to KO the guy more than he wanted to get out of the fight ASAP. Like getting hurt just made him want to fight harder. Again, not really gameness itself, but just that some guys/dogs just want to fight no matter how bad of shape they're in, which is gameness. I heard it a long time ago, and I was probably under the influence, so who knows...?

Anyway, just trying (badly) to say that gameness involves wanting to keep fighting, nothing else.

7. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

The want to finish no matter the odd's......no matter the mental+phisyical strain...the want to finish is still there...how many have being passed by cause there body's gave up,,,but the want is still there..gameness come's in different way's, jus wat way ya see it...

8. keystone

keystone CH Dog

dont sirguest that this woman is not game ore that it has nothing to do with

if you wanne cal it gameness .ok then she is gamer then you

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...what's wrong k-stone....nobody to play with...????????...lol...

10. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

There really is only 3 species in the world that will show true gameness.
    Gamecocks, Bulldogs, and MAN!
    You think man can't show it? Go tell that to my friend that killed 3 Viet Kong on his hands and knees with a trench shovel after being shot and with shrapnel imbedded in his ass coverd in blood and mud.
    I wouldn't expect anyone that has "showdogs" to understand what true GAMENESS truly is. Why would they would wan't to jump on a thread like this and spew an imbecile point of veiw?
    It is obvious their tryin to fit in were they don't belong!

11. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Another thing to add is GAMENESS is not recognized by anyone that the trait dosen't live within!

12. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

For one, there are other animals that show gameness. I have heard peigions will fight to the death also.
    two, will to survive and gameness are NOT the same.
    three - I have show dogs and it seems that I know more on the term gameness than you seem to, so why dont you take your shit and throw it at a wall.
    You seem to be the one spewing "imbecile" points of view and your post lacks any true knowledge.

thank you come again.

13. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

You have heard but you don't know? Pigions Lol yeah they scratch back! STFU

14. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Did I hit a nerve? Lol

15. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Thats why you chose pigion's as an example huh? Shows your depth of knowlege for sure. It is also spelled pigion's not peigion's.
    Don't come at me like that. I will bury you with words. My original post was not directed at you in particular but obviously if the shoe fits by all means wear it.

Lets use an example of Human gameness that you might more understand since you can't grasp the meaning.
    When you see someone that would rather get knocked out or choked out in a mixed martial arts fight you could consider that kind of display one step away from death or deadgame. How easy would it be for me to KILL you after I knocked or choked you out?
    SUCK ON THAT GENIUS!

16. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Ever heard the term DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR? Thats real talk right there, something I wouldn't expect You to understand Mr's Mccoy

17. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

My bad I spelled pigeon wrong well there's actually two ways to spell it. Pigeon or pidgion they both can mean the same thing. Why I don't know but I googled it.
    Can you say foot in mouth? lol

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

while she walked there in 1984 .
    she able to take a very game/sportive disicion .
    she could stop (p.f.f.).
    and come back to try it again/scratch.

19. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

I have came to the understanding from talking to folks that know. I have not witnessed it. You stfu!!
    you obviously have no fucking clue what you are talking about...nice try

20. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

no but it seems i did - keep beating your chest and typin tough you fuckin dim whit :)