1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A tribute to gameness.

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Limey kennels, Jul 9, 2013.

1. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

just another internet tough guy it seems. now i cant mis spell a word - look out yall ---we have a spell checker in the building. bury me spell checker

seems i hit a nerve since you typed so much back to my one comment - you making fun of someone who happens to show their dogs - what a fucking dip stick -
    lets get on some ufd tough talkin bull shit - go hit the gym with your tough ass - people can never compare. this has been argued over and over and over - on this board - before you decided to come here and try to insult folks that know way more than you do. You cant fool us. its clear you are just repeating shit you read on this site - well here is a suggestion - go read more internet chatter and come back with some real shit, and attempt to kill me with your words -
    what a fucking joke - come kill me - ill give you a location if you need - save us the stage presence and spell check my posts for me pigion shit!!

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

dang you still typin - better check yourself before you wreck yourself..now ya gonna call me a MRS - how predictable -
    fuckin come on tough toney -

3. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

I think you meant to spell "dimwit" right?
    Lol stop before it's too late.

4. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

bushwick been bush whackd - ha ha ha

5. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Predictable is you.
    I used the ' in Mr's as bait for you dum dum. If I meant to call you a bitch I WOULD!

6. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

thanks spellcheck 2014 - never claimed to be a good speller - as long as you can spell - i dont give a shit if i can - i aint tyrin to impress anyone - i been here and proved my worth - see that blue - and it was well paid for ...lmfao
    so come on and impress us with your extensive vocabulary - or ill just keep roastin the shit out your crockadile dundee face ass

7. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

until you say that in person, its just an attempt to irritate me....i been to the joint - so you just makin yourself look like the byotch.... talkin tough on a chat board!!!

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

i can keep playing for about an hour...the longer you are on here, the closer i get.. lol -
    so smart but you cant even type faster than me - lmfao -

9. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

come on wicha billy bad ass - you ball flappin sumbiotch....dam your slow -

10. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

what the hell you doing - lookin up every big word that you can think of so you dont make a type o - ??
    come on you ufc champ, super game, yard bird chest havin azz, got your ass so fired up you forgot to type back or just cant type straight...lol

11. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Take it easy there flexy. Aint nobody acting tough in here except you.

12. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

ill go smoke a cigarette and give you a chance to catch up - im probably arguing with a lil kid anyway!!!

13. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

damn - after all that typin you did - now you cant keep up - hit the wall shit lipsill go feed the dogs too - give u time to catch up

14. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Gotta go feed and water up. Be back later.

15. bushwick

bushwick Big Dog

Pigeons or Gameness? Or Gameness in pigeons? Which is it?
    Either way bad analogy

16. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I've said this in other posts, but again....I believe many of us mistake courage and tenacity for gameness. They are not the same thing. Courage doesn't carry you through long gruels. It gives you the guts to START at things and bear with the consequences. Gameness is a will in fight which is unyielding. That will to dominate a foe in fight is what gameness is. And you don't see it on the top, nor do you see it when things are at hand to be successful.

17. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

You also get fish that will fight till death. Gamess has always been about one on one combat. Anything else is like TDK says, it's called tenacity, but not gameness. You had game boxers, game dogs, game foul and game men (fighting). Always been about the fight in you.

18. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Shoul have been game fowl.

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...lol...lol....he choped them up with a shovel....lol...lol..the viet cong....lol...lol...what's his name rambo....where they comeing from...lol....lol....

20. kjaquez1

kjaquez1 Pup

Every time I see this word in a subject for a thread I start my microwave up take my time and enjoy lol