1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

A Warning:

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rockstar, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

I'm sort of blown away by all the comments about "hunting" that's still being posted on these forums. I'm not trying to single anyone out, this is just one example:

"One of my old family friends hunted twice against a frisco dogs and lost both times and he brought a great dogs but dog lost to a better dog and twice that dog came from Garner bred dogs."

To reiterate, just a single example among countless examples here on Game Dog.
    I will tell you that such comments are not only completely unnecessary, but serve only to assure that the future of the American Pit Bull Terrier, as a breed, will be cut short. Many of you have no idea of the true extent of the damage that some of your words, which you so casually post for the world to see, is causing to the dogs and everyone who owns one. You are quite obviously unaware of the conversations, the plans, the sneaky accords that are taking place behind closed legislative doors. You are patently unfamiliar with the ever-expanding reference files in current use by prosecuters, investigators, lobbyists, and law-makers. These files, collectively, consist of hundreds of posts just like the example I provided above. GameDogdotcom has become a significant source of information for those who would love nothing more than to destroy the dogs and send their breeders to prison. Now, a lot of you don't know me from Adam, so you have no reason to trust what I'm telling you, but those of you who do know me, know that I'm for real. My involvement in the dog world was considerable, to say the least (hell, I was an administrator of this very website for a time), but some of the things I've learned over the past several years, some of the things I've seen and experienced, the insight I've gained into the process that is underway to rid this country of the gamedog was enough to make me want to walk away from the dog world and never look back. If you only had a clue as to how incredibly serious the situation is right now--and it's going to get much worse, I assure you--then the last thing you would be doing is talking about hunting (aka dog fighting, don't believe for a second that you're fooling anyone) on a public forum. I've given you all a heads up. Take it or leave it, but I don't want to have to say "I told you so."

And one other thing. If you're actually rolling dogs these days, then you're a fool. It's only a matter of time before you're busted and your dogs are destroyed. I guarantee it.

2. phill

phill Top Dog

very well put i only read the first and last sentence

3. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

Excellent post Rockstar. I agree whole heartedly. We as moderators try to remove all posts of that type but do not always catch them all. I have always thought it was funny when people make references to weight pulls, or hunts or call dogs hogs instead of dogs. They are not fooling anyone and are only making themselves sound stupid. All discussions about the working nature of the breed should be either historical or theoretical. Your last sentence says it all.

If you see posts like that, please report them.

4. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Totally agree! It just shows how stupid people are . I always think the same thing when I see someone trying to talk in code. It's really makes it hard for people like me who actually do positive and non illegal things with dogs. I actually do weightpull and hog hunt and when these words are used by idiots then it makes it hard on people like me. I can't tell you how many times I have posted about a dog I've weightpulled and I get contacted by someone thinking I was talking about (fighting). That just isn't the case!

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

where's rally racer & his rope?

6. hardluck

hardluck Banned

very well put! these are new times for the breed and endangering yourself with a prison term just isnt worth the risk to keep a so called "true breeding".. some say its the only way to breed these dogs, well with the internet and laws that are forced on people snitches are more abundant than not and you will surely get burned. stick to the legal events and bring a positive image to the breed talk about history and enjoy it to a extent. to all the young ones with a great imagination if you plan on making a big name in the "dog world" with these dogs you better take your ass out this country lol becasue that aint going to happen here in the USA not in this era. leave the fairy tales in the books and enjoy these dogs while we are still able to have them. to the hunters hunting with there dogs against hogs keep up the good work aint a damn thing wrong with that.

7. The writing has been on the wall for a long time now. Most know the deal. Thank you for posting your opinion.

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

I agree with 99.9% of this post...............Except the last part. sure rollin dogs aint to bright, but its hard to catch fish that dont bite!

But great post nonetheless rockstar!

9. I've been preachin' this exact same thing on here for years.

10. BBT

BBT Big Dog

I agree and of all people should know better. I'm not trying to ever see bars again.

Sometimes I get carried away here and at times it feels easier to get carried away on here and the thought that at least it's not a telephone doesn't make sense.

I don't do anything illegal but the things I talk about and was attracted to happen to be illegal. I guess since I'm out I feel comfortable to speak freely not knowing that I'm actually hurting others and the breed I love.

Once again my apologies to all and the breed. Thanks for pulling me up on this