1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AADR Dog Show in Taylorsville, NC SEPT. 5, 2009 (4 shows)

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Deuce, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

[​IMG]

All four shows will be on Saturday. The clubs have been trying out a new style and it has worked so far with great success.

Two rings will be set up. You enter the first ring and show under the first judge. After the class is done, you exit the ring, and move down to the second ring to show under the second judge. If you have dogs in back to back classes, just let the ring steward know at the first ring so they can wait for you. After the first two shows finish, they will begin the second two in the same fashion. The clubs have been great at keeping everything running smoothly and making sure no one misses their class. There will only be Judge's Choice and Junior Handler fun classes at this event.

2. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Anyone planning to attend?

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I'll be there....

4. Rich7482

Rich7482 Pup

I will be there too B!

5. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I'm thinking about making this one.

6. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

good luck to all who go. 4 in one day. that'll be a workout

7. Smokin Hemi and Scratchin Dog - are you going to show Hemi and Angus or just go to observe?

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I will be showing Angus for sure and will also do the mill races.

9. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Less than a month away!!!!:)

10. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Judges:
    1. Kristy Lyon
    2. Mary Say
    3. Matt McGee
    4. Mike Morgan

11. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I wanna show hemi but we will see.....

12. Madrox

Madrox Pup

Man I wanna go to this really bad Im gonna try to get off work but prolly wont be able to.

13. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Registration will open at 7:00 am.
    The First Two shows are scheduled to begin at 9:00 am

There will only be Judge's Choice and Junior Handler fun classes at this event. All four shows will be on Saturday. The clubs have been trying out a new style and it has worked so far with great success.
    Two rings will be set up. You enter the first ring and show under the first judge. After the class is done, you exit the ring, and move down to the second ring to show under the second judge. If you have dogs in back to back classes, just let the ring steward know at the first ring so they can wait for you. After the first two shows finish, they will begin the second two in the same fashion. The clubs have been great at keeping everything running smoothly and making sure no one misses their class.

Judges:
    Mike Morgan
    Matt McGee
    Christy Lyons
    Mary Seay

The show address is 170 Fairgrounds Rd, Taylorsville, NC 28681.

Click link for directions http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?encType=1&where1=170+Fairgrounds+Rd%2c+Taylorsville%2c+NC+28681-8975&FORM=MIRE1

14. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Anyone out there bringing the competition to NC?

15. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

We'll be heading out soon. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sat.

16. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Had a great time at the show and Angus did very well!
    Three champion cups given by judges Christy Lyons, Mike Morgan, and Mary Seay, and a third place ribbon from judge Matt Mcgee in the Ch. of Ch. classes.
    Second in the afternoon mill race.

Congrats to all who placed!

17. diva

diva CH Dog

Congratulations to you and Angus! Great job! :D

18. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Thank you to everyone who attended & congratulations to those that placed!!

19. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Thats awesome!! I'm glad to hear that he did good for you.He has to be one of my favorite dogs.Keep up the good work.