1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AADR Nationals 2010

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JRSPITS, Nov 1, 2010.

1. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

We got in about midnight, had a great time with great people as usual. As for the dogs....

Nationals Saturrday
    Prozac 4-6 month males, at just barely 4 months took first 1st in his class and BEST PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were just hoping to get him some experience in the ring as a pup & boy did he ever surprise us, he owned that ring, mouthing off to the big dogs [​IMG].

Contessa 6-9 month female took 3rd

Phoenix 12-18 month females took 1st & was bored in the class for best female lol.

Spooktober Show on Sunday
    Prozac took 2nd & was very disappointed none of the dogs would talk back to him [​IMG]

Contessa took 2nd

Phoenix got shut out in her debut to the champions class at just 13 months, oh well, we've got all winter for her to mature.

Overall we had a fabulous time & congrats to everyone else who placed! And now, the pics!

Prozac

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Contessa

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Phoenix showing how much she disliked the cold weather :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And some from Sunday

Clancy

[​IMG]

Tessa with her professional handler ;) Look at those muscles!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tessa doing what she does best!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Her brother Zach

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

Beautiful dogs.

Tessa reminds me of one of my dogs. :)

3. A huge congrats on the Best Puppy!!! :D He looks awesome! Hopefully helps to ease the pain of losing Dr. X :(

Contessa is looking fabulous!! Look at that top line and nice deep chest!! :) She gonna kill it in adult classes next year is my prediction!

Nixxy is also looking good! Congrats on making CH with her and welcome to the CH class! LOL

Of course I am partial to Zach also!! LOLOL Watch out for him next year too everybody!!

4. mommy2kane

mommy2kane Big Dog

I'm still waiting to see photos of my bitch from the show but no one has sent me any yet. I like the puppy

5. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

For sure!! I thought he would've been my biggest competition for that nationals puppy trophy for Tessa. I was kind of happy he couldn't come till Sunday ( for Tessa's sake;) ) and then Prozac takes it from her lol. Zach'll bring home quite a bit of hardware & it'll be a battle for best in show.

6. Kristi

Kristi Big Dog

prozac is a cutie. congrats on the win

7. lilboom

lilboom Banned

Great pics. Love Prozac

8. mikefromMD

mikefromMD Top Dog

[​IMG]

Nice piture of him, thanks... I only went up for the Sunday show... Clancy took a 3rd in the CH class... Zach took Best Puppy and showed very well.... can't wait until he's old enough to start working.... And Diva made CH with a 1st place in her age group...

Nice one of Zach:
    [​IMG]