1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AADR SHOW in JERSEY!! Sept 12 and 13

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by Dawgie, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Dawgie

Dawgie Pup

Who's coming??

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

You know I'm in. :)

3. Mike C.

Mike C. Big Dog

I'll be there not sure if im showing though.

4. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

i should be there with two dogs.

5. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Damn hate to say i will be there and not show up like the 2 other shows but im planning on attending with 3 dogs

6. coldriver

coldriver Pup

We Will Be There!

7. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

ID LOVE TO BE THERE.. BUT I have 2 affairs that weekend.... does n e one know is thats it for the NJ shows? aadr or adba ?

8. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

i believe thats it for the year.

9. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

thats gay !!! i dont want to travel far lol

10. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

We had a great time at the show!
    Angus made AADR Grand Champion! He won 2 Champion cups, a second, and a third place in Ch. of Ch. He won first place and overall in the mill race on Saturday and took third on Sunday.
    Here's a few pics:
    This little female was awesome. Luna made Champion this wknd at 8 months old. She got 3 best puppy trophys and 2 best in show plus a bunch of first place ribbons in her class.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's our table quickly piling up with trophys and ribbons.
    [​IMG]

This boy reminded me of Angus so I took his pic.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Angus and me
    [​IMG]

11. Marty

Marty Guest

Wow love me some Angus and you ain't too bad yourself :D

Congrats on your winnings ;)

12. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thanks Marty! :D

13. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

Congrats! Angus is one awesome dog!

14. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I had a great time myself, Ch Angus is a sight to see!! He's an amazing looking animal, Scratchin Dog, your cool too and i'm glad we got a chance to chat. Although the crowd wasn't big, i still had a great time at the show.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2009
  15. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Scratchin glad to here Angus got his Grch.I was'nt surprised to her he won the mill race lol,that dog can run.Ive told you before and ill tell you again that is awsome dog.Congrats

16. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Hey thanks PurePit..I had a good time chatting with you too! Hope to see you at more shows next year.

17. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Thanks JamesT! It was nice meeting you and your wife at the NC AADR show. :)

18. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Congrats to Angus with the GrCh...congrats to all that placed

19. Dawgie

Dawgie Pup

Thanks to all that came. The show was a small one, but it was a real fun and very relaxed atmosphere...as it should be. Special thanks to Andrea of the AADR, who worked her ass off to put this show on! And to all from NC and all over who did the same! U ALL ROCK!! Remember...we do it for the dogs!:D