1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

About 300 posts too late

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NCPatchwork, Jul 5, 2006.

1. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Yeah..I'm late, but better late than never, correct?
    My name is Beth. I'm 19(yes, a young dog woman) from NC. I didn't get into Pits until I started working at PetSmart a little over a year ago. One of my managers had this amazing looking dog, named Capone. I fell in love. When she told me what it was, I was floored. She told me it was an American Pit Bull Terrier. Well, I was shocked....because I had been attacked when I was much younger by a "pit bull." I ignored my parents complaints and got my first pit. A rescue named Aiden. I loved him and my manager agreed to board him for me till I found my own place. But before his first fun show, he got sick. We thought it was parvo and took him to the emergancy vet. Well, the diamond recall came out at the same time. I still to this day believe he died because of that food, but thats not the point. I had then decided I did not want another pup for a while. Two months later, the dog I grew up with died. Old age my family figures, but none the less, I no longer wanted a dog. But in Feb. my manager showed me the pictures of the cutest litter of pups. "150 with papers" she told me. I melted. There was a lil' white and black male standing so pretty in the picture and I wanted him. They brought him to PetSmart and I took him home that night. I was like love. My room mates allowed me to move in and have him.
    I now show Phantom and soon Stuka. Stuka was my manager's dog that had a prolasped uterus and was given to me about 2 months ago. They are both spoiled brats and I love them so much I would never give them up. Phantom has won 1st and 3rd at AADR shows and nothing as of yet at ADBA, but we are working on it.
    Sorry this was so late, but I figured that most of you don't really know me or where I came from. Thank you for reading this!!

Beth, Phantom, Stuka

2. Suki

Suki Guest

Hey, who's the new girl?????:eek:

j/k!!!!;)

nice intro! .....finally!!!!!!:D

3. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

You know I never properly introduced myself either. Maybe I will do that later tonight.

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Hi and Welcome ole timer lol Enjoy :D

5. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Thanks Marty...You and Shon and Suki need some intros..I'd love to know more about you guys!

6. CB

CB CH Dog

What is with it tonight everybody telling there background story? I guess im a 1,000 and something post to late on that one.

7. Marty

Marty Guest

I'm about 3,770 post to late Lmao :D

I'll do one soon I guess ;)

8. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

YAY...hey...people are interesting...and sometimes its best even when its a few posts over and everyone doing it at once lol!