1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

? about bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ozzy, Sep 12, 2004.

1. ozzy

ozzy Pup

Re: Colby blood....

how can i learn the bloodline of my dog?and also i saw at the pictures some dogs has 5xW 1xL what is that mean?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2004
  2. Re: Colby blood....

5 time winner 1 time loser

3. Re: Colby blood....

and for the bloodline look at the ped

4. ozzy

ozzy Pup

Re: Colby blood....

i took her from a friend of mine her mother and father are fightdogs. here i put the picture will you tell me?

Attached Files:

5. Re: Colby blood....

you cant tell the line from the way she looks........does the dog have a pedigree

6. ozzy

ozzy Pup

oh sorry she doesnt have pedigree i tought you were saying pet. so i will never learn it :(

7. the parents dont have peds??

8. ozzy

ozzy Pup

my friend owns the mother but i think he doesnt know anything about pedigree i never saw the father probably death.