1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

? About Bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GD2, Sep 29, 2005.

1. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

Can Someone Tell Me About The Chinaman And Red Boy Crosses. Thank You.

2. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

Well I Guess Know One Knows About This Cross.

3. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

be more specific what do you want to know? both are proven winners

4. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

Any Thing And Every Thing. A Guy I Know Is Getting Ready To Have This Breeding So I Was Wanting To Know Any Thing About Them Or If Any Body Has A Dog With These Bloodlines Crossed Together.

5. houstonapbt

houstonapbt Top Dog

Yeah, there are dogs that are made up of this cross. If the parents are proven then you might have something good. Be more specific...try posting a ped. Just because this person is telling you that's what the blood is doesn't make it true. Ask him what dogs is the blood coming through?

6. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

Yeah It Just Came Up In A Brief Discussion So I Will Find Out More. Thanks.

7. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Proline Kennels use a Frisco X Jeep/Red Boy cross that is working really well. TG has a litter on the ground that is a Frisco X Cottingham cross.

8. B

B CH Dog

You will end up with a worse dog than just sticking with a pure Chinaman dog or Redboy dog. I've heard of several that were game but lacked everything the Chinaman line usually brings, ability, mouth, and sheer athleticism. I've heard of a success story when the Redboy blood was crossed heavy and then brought back into the Chinaman stock. To keep the traits of the Chinaman line, TG said to make sure at LEAST 3/4 of the pedigree is linebred Chinaman preferably the entire topside and half the bottom.

Regards,

B

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2005
  9. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

Sounds Like A Winner For Sure!

10. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I see now that the litter TG has is only 1/4 Cottingham blood. Glad I went back and looked, thanks B-n-D.

11. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I've heard of this cross working better with the Earl Jr. X Redboy over the Frisco X Redboy. Not trying to get into the whole "Frisco" thing I like what I've had of it. Just relaying what I've seen down here.

12. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

THANKS BND THAT IS SOME GOOD ADVICE. THANKS.