1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

? about ELLIOTT dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Bobby Rooster, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

There is a member where, who if not Elliot, runs quite a bit of that blood.

3. CB

CB CH Dog

Ive never seen that blood but all i have to say is that is some nice stuff.

4. hillbilly

hillbilly Big Dog

you need to talk to Mott's APBT's

5. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

Yea I was trying to think of their name. Don't they own Elliotts Red Devil or is that just in the sig?

6. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

7. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

I got this little girl:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=225048

5 mos. old

17-18 lbs (check pics of her in my gallery, i snagged a few of her sire & dam & grand-sire from mott)

she is passive with my jrt, they can no longer eat togehter when she's inside.

she's great with kids, she's an angel when she's on the leash, but she'll hit the end of it going for anything on four legs when we're outside the yard.

i think she'll turn out great.

where are you lookin at gettin that dog from?

8. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Thank you for your replies I appreciate it.

9. Mott's APBT's

Mott's APBT's Big Dog

If anyone wants to PM me ill let you know about the dogs.And yes we own Red Devil