1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Abpt roles or parts in movies ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by WeekendWarrior, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Also if memory serves me K-9 Cop with John Belushi had a couple pits in a bar scene....:rolleyes:

2. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

No one remembers the Bulldogs in The Hulk? Come on that was a cool scene when the hulked out bulldogs attack the Hulk.
    BNK's Big Mike

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2005
  3. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

Homeword Bound, black and white pit golden retriever and a cat micheal jay fox voice of pit

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

that was an american bulldog, not a pit.

5. RollinRuger

RollinRuger Big Dog

Oh.............................

6. auggiedog

auggiedog Pup

that movie was called "FRESH", another real old movie was the "YEARLING" when the pitbull was attacking this bear and the bear was tossing him around like a pillow, he kept coming and coming, dont forget master P"s LOCKDOWN, homey had a rednose that got blown away by the cops

There is what I call some "B" movies with dogs in them one was a movie with some black kid who had this killer and he ended up hanging it from a fire escape and shooting it thats all I really remember about it and another with this black man with dreads who teaches his car thief friend what the dogs taught him...the funny thing is neither must have been good enough for us to remember the names I made several calls and we all forgot...maybe I will call blockbuster. I am sure as soon as I hit submit I will think of these 2 movie names and 3 more I forgot too, as well as 9 or 10 more products but for now this will have to suffice. I will upddate the info later and I have lots of cool pics from a pit being on the Cover of Life magazine to the RCA dogs etc if anyone wants these old things for their collection email me and I will send them to you.[/QUOTE]

7. a disney movie called homeward bound had a pit in it....my daughters says she thinks all dogs go to heaven has 1....the movie about the white dog that is racist is called white dog i think...but i seem to remember it as a shepherd. i could be wrong...oh and

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Again, Chance was an American Bulldog. By media definition, he was a "pit bull". But he was/is a registered AB. And in the original movie, Chance was a Bull Terrier.

9. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

In the movie Wonder Boys, there is a blind pit bull who doesn't like Michael Douglass's character Grady.

Ghost Dog with Forest Whitaker has a pit bull in a small part.

Garfield the movie has a pit bull (voice by Jimmy Kimmel)

Ghetto Dog there is a small part with a pit bull.

10. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

The radio active poodle thing was GREAT! AH I loved it! Hee hee hee. The pit bulls were pretty cool too, but that poodle topped it off!

11. The kids movie See Spot Run has a APBT in it and I cannot remember which one but there is one Dmx movie with a Pit in it.

12. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

There was that red dog in Training Day.

Lockdown, where the 3 guys go to prison after killing the cop who wrongfully shot their pitbull.

13. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

I didnt really care for it either. I almost turned it off halfway through, but I kept watching just to see the pit bulls.

14. WeekendWarrior

WeekendWarrior Big Dog

I have netflix and they gave that movies 5stars plus there was like 10reviews and the were all 5 out of 5stars. Sounds like I might need to get it next time

15. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

not sure but i know its a good looking dog

16. i remember that movie... pissed me off... i woulda went to jail for murder if that had happened

17. was there a different version of that movie released in mexico 'cause i have a copy and it shows 2 pit bulls fighting in the beginning... then the winner of that fight gets killed by a rottweiler, who goes on to match w/the owner of the fighting ring's bull terrier and then definitely fights an akita, a german shepherd and other dogs... but i didn't see any other pits in the movie....

18. 1Pit_ManyLuvs

1Pit_ManyLuvs Big Dog

If it is the movie I think you are talking about its a white German shepherd and the movie is called "White Dog".

Kia

19. drago

drago Pup