1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Aces

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by NewSchoolDogMan, Jun 5, 2010.

1. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Which dog of yesteryear would you consider an Ace, if you had to pick one?

In my humble opinion, I would consider Santa's Gr. Ch. Mongoose to be an Ace based on the fact that he wasn't just a dog with a bite as strong as an alligator, but because he had a lot of heart and was known to be smart as well. He was methodical and would also break his opponents apart by targetting the legs first. If the dog hadn't quit yet or been picked up, he'd then hit the chest. The boy knew what he was doing and he did it with a lot of intensity and tenacity, but also with the mentality of a true gladiator. This is why if I can only award the title of ace towards one dog, it would be Mongoose.

2. drz

drz Big Dog

3. damon

damon Banned

Bolio was considered an ace by all who saw him

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

5. New England

New England Banned

Corvinos Shorty,Tudors Black demon,Jonstons Goofy

6. preme

preme CH Dog