1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Action shots!

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by Blanco, Jul 14, 2010.

1. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

I vote for him although he got so many he didn't need mine.

2. nasher

nasher Big Dog

hello blanco who is the dam of that dog?? is it beau??

3. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Yeah,Beau is his mother.
    Thanks for the Taso;)

4. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

good looking dog blanko , positioned nice good luck with your dog

5. Emilia

Emilia Big Dog

Big :thumbsup: for this dog.

6. Blanco

Blanco Big Dog

Thanks again

7. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

ped blanco?

8. odinslad

odinslad Big Dog

Was looking through the pictures again & it remineded me of a good bitch i had long time ago from the willchar line , got her in belfast she was white just perfect for a bitch & as i looked on it brought back memories [​IMG] willchar diamond white & northern red wizard

[​IMG] willchar diamond white & northern red wizard

her kc name was willchar diamond white & i still have the red one which i got when i bread her that was 12 years ago & hes still running about below is my new pup of the keetches line pistol pete with a photo of his father keetches try & mother keetches white chayna

[​IMG] pistol pete

[​IMG] keetches troy#

[​IMG] keetches chyna white

9. UAYEB

UAYEB Big Dog

woooow looks really good to me