1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA Conformation Judges Seminar by Hank Greenwood in NC

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Deuce, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

We are happy to announce that on Sunday April 10,2011. We will have Hank Greenwood host a Judges Seminar on the Conformation Standard Sunday Morning. :) I would like to invite everyone to attend this seminar to learn about the conformation standard.

2. chbk

chbk Big Dog

lil more info please

3. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Below is a link and some info from the adba website http://www.adbadog.com/p_pdetails.asp?fsid=8
    "Professional judges: Our conformation judges are required to attend judging seminars every three years in order to maintain their status."

The judges seminars are a great way to help understand the conformation the standard. It was 2006 since I last attended a seminar. It was the last one in the NC area. Last time Hank spent time talking about the standard and breaking down the written words with pictures for expamles to help eveyone understand what the judges are supposed to be looking for in the show ring. I recieved a certificate of precipitation from the ADBA. I enjoyed it and would recomend it to any one who is seriously interested in showing dogs with the ADBA.

_Nealdog_

4. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

we're there