1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA Show Aug 15th in New Mexico

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by performanceknls, Jul 16, 2009.

1. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Anyone coming to the Las Vegas NM show on Aug 15th?

2. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Too far unfortunately. . we gotta save up for Nationals!!!!!

3. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Good I will see you at nationals!;)

4. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Sounds like FUN!

I wish we could travel to more shows though. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
  5. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

i am trying to get there i put in for the time off so we shall see. fingers crossed. Plus i should have a puppy or two with me also lol

6. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

new mexico has a las vegas?

7. Pitless2208

Pitless2208 Big Dog

I was thinking it was in NV lol :rolleyes:....that would have been a bit more reasonable for me. Most likely won't be able to make this one.

Have a great time though...and good luck!

8. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

Have fun Lisa! Bring home some hardware!

9. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Yeah the ADBA club here thought it would be a good idea to have the show in the biggest shit hole in the state. Last year they had it in another crappy town and we got eaten alive by flies..... we really need another ADBA club that know what they are doing:rolleyes:

But we have some good judges coming so it should be worth suffering for the day. ;)