1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA Show Dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Ninety-Nine, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninety-Nine

Ninety-Nine Big Dog

It's good to see the difference between the ADBA,UKC and Amstaff dogs. The ADBA dogs appear much leggier and athletic, I wonder however that if we're not careful we'll just end up with another Whippety type show dog. If you name any 10 famous champions of the past you'll find a great variety of type, Hound look, Big headed, Solid stocky, Leggy, narrow headed, etc, etc. As we all know the most important trait "Gameness" is invisible and the only way to judge that is illegal. I hate to sound too depressing but eventually the true bulldog will be lost as we admire our beautiful pedigree papers.

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Real breeders breed for what they like and want in a dog not for money or what the current fad is. Its not illegal everywhere. Pretty pedigree papers are nice to look at but an ole man once told me the best use for paper was to wipe your ass with and to start fires with. lol

3. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

Well said bqblok. I agree 100% with your post

4. Been discussed about 60 times.

Thanks for playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.