1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA show Nov 1,2 NC

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by genevieve, Oct 26, 2008.

1. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

Who all is going?
    Usually a big show?
    Worth driving down from PA?

Thanks,

Genevieve

2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I think there are two shows on Saturday, and a show on Sunday. So, it should be worth it.

3. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

ya there are 2 shows on sat and one on sunday. I will be there in the 9-12mo class with Woot

4. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

I'm nervous about driving down by myself- would be getting out of work at 8pm, taking a nap and then driving through the night...

Genevieve

5. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

I will probably be there as well.

6. Good luck to everybody who attends! Travel safe! I was going to attend, but decided to go to the AADR show in Michigan instead.

Keep everybody posted on the results. :)

7. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

Aaaaah man sounds Great guy's. Genevieve you stayin both day's? I would like to go but i work on Sunday. Cough cough hmmm I think i may be sick!l Lol ;)
    Good luck to everyone who goes.

8. Patchwork

Patchwork Big Dog

I will be there with my 2~3 female voodoo. She just ch. In the aadr. I live very close, so i will see yall there! I hope to meet yall there

9. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

Calling out sick is ALWAYS the right answer! If you go are you showing a dog?

Genevieve

10. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

Leaving soon to drive through the night.

Hope to see some of you there!

Genevieve