1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

ADBA show Thanksgiving weekend in FL

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by lonesharkpits, Nov 9, 2007.

1. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

Anyone have a flyer for this show, know who the judges will be, how the weight pull track is, camping sites available(tents), usual turnout for their shows???

thanks

2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Sorry I have no info for you...but I did have a question for you, mainly just because I thought of it last night, and it's kind of been on my mind...
    Have you seen the dog Gretchen ever again at the weight pulls in taylorsville? She was pretty darn good.

3. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

This one?

[​IMG]

I know the folks who are hosting the show, but not many other details. Might want to drop the Mid-Florida APBTA an e-mail, www.midfloridapitbulls.com

4. wally81

wally81 Pup

the track they have had there in the past... is a very very hard track.... you want see more than 5 or 6 thousand by the 100 pound dogs. People ; who knows and with it being on Thanksgiving weekend.

5. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Judges from what I heard will be Brad Wickham (the one that judged the first show this past show in NC), Elaine Dodge, and Ceaser Davis.

6. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

she was a very good pull dog, and half sister to my dog Madden, last I heard she had passed away but don't know any details

7. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

That's odd...Sorry to hear...She was amazing to watch...