1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

adba show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by texasboy, Oct 13, 2005.

1. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

anyone going to the show in gainesville, tx this weekend???? if so i will see you there.

2. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

way to far for me. good luck! you ever find out what happen to solo? or get him back?

3. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

thanks for asking but no, i never heard anything more or found him. it still hurts knowing he is out there and not knowing what is going on with him. and i am still looking and asking around but as time goes by it is becoming more and more unlikely that the results will be in my favor. but i am not giving up on him as he never gave up on me. if i do get any news i will certainly be sure and post it. once again thanks for your concern but no news yet.

4. SFK

SFK Top Dog

I''l be there on Sun. morning. Texasboy, I'll have some sticks with me, so catch me while I'm there.

5. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

shit, i will only be able to make it on saturday. you ever get a hold of cf? i still haven't heard anything from him. if i can somehow get sunday off i will see you there.

6. SFK

SFK Top Dog

Nope, not a word. If you can be there on Sun. great. If not PM me & I'll give you my mailing address. I'll mail one to ya $22.50 includes s&h.

7. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

texasboy was a big baby and didn't call in sick so he could make it on Sunday..lol How did your woman like her dog coming in 2nd place? hehe

Toby (9-12 month male) took 3rd on Saturday - Judge Hank Greenwood
    took 3rd on Sundy - Judge Richard Stratton

Maggie (3-5 yr female) took 1st on Saturday - Judge Hank Greenwood
    took 1st on Sunday - Judge Richard Stratton

Watch out for my Maggie girl at Nationals!!

8. SFK

SFK Top Dog

LR, it was good to see you again & finally get to meet the hubby! Congrats on the show.

9. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Congrats LR! Did Tx have a pretty good turn out? Best of luck at Nationals.

10. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

There was a good turn out, and as always lots of fun. Thanks for the luck!

11. texasboy

texasboy Big Dog

LMAO i know i am a big weenie. i wish i could have made it the second day, just can't afford to lose my job just yet, lol. don't know if i will make nationals but i will be up your way that weekend regardless. probably try and stop by sunday evening after you guys get back from the show if its not too late, or i will stop by that week on one of my days off.