1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Addie in NJ

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Apr 11, 2007.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

I had fostered Addie when she was a baby for a few months until my dad got sick, then i had to return her to my friend for fostering. i babysit her still, and she has turned into a great young dog.. She is being fostered in North New Jersey, with www.huskyhouse.org for adoption.. She will be adopted out to the tri state area only.. she is spayed and UTD on vaccines..

Rufus and Addie at 3 months old:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FAST FORWARD ONE YEAR LATER....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Addie is available for adoption thru www.huskyhouse.org under NJ huskie for Adoption. She is a wonderful dog, i had the pleasure of fostering her for a while and then babysitting her.. Please give her a chance, she has been in foster care for over a year now.. She deserves a loving forever home...

2. Oh she is so darlin! Such a sweet little thing!

3. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

She is beautiful...hopefully she will find a home soon.