1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Agility

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by PureGameness, Jun 11, 2012.

1. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

Anyone here got a bulldog to do agility?

2. Leslie H

Leslie H Big Dog

Yes, I've been training for 3 or 4 years, competing for 2and a half. Soleil is my first agility dog, and there is a lot to learn in agility. In the last few months we've been competing in primarily the higher level classes. This weekend she might finish her first real upper level title. She enjoys it a lot.
    I've been training my youngster, Scheme since she was tiny. She's a long way from being ready to compete, but she's faster than Soleil, and I hope that 1 day she'll give the border collies a run for their money.
    Both trainers and other competitors seem to really like the pit bulls. There's a few of them out there competing. A truly DA dog will have difficulty, things can be crowded times.

3. Leslie H

Leslie H Big Dog

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

A friend of mine who is also a member here but doesn't post much as she is always very busy does it with a few of her dogs some are bulldogs and others are APBTx staff crosses...

This girl right here is one of her dogs who really has a lot going for her she is also titled in agility with the NADAC ... She has also had a few of her dogs rank # 1 in agility she doesn't play and most people who compete know Lisa and her dogs.

This one is all bulldog
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [302411] :: K9 PERFORMANCE KNLS SIREN

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Here she is on video fast little thing she is LOL

[video=youtube;EAkCOouBRPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAkCOouBRPU&list=UUTzC0ciRawaFQgiCB-U3Tyw&index=7&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAkCOouBRPU&list=UUTzC0ciRawaFQgiCB-U3Tyw&index=7&feature=plcp[/video]

6. PureGameness

PureGameness Big Dog

Thanks for sharing, those a great looking dogs.
    Looks like a real fun sport to take part in, dogs look like they love it haha

7. Swiper

Swiper Pup

woot, nice vids, good work ladies!!
    I cant wait to show off my swiper in a few years from now.