1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

albany lou?

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Kuntry, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

2. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

He's on Myspace, a little corny, but I liked his dead game song. Likes the wildside blood. will usually respond when messaged.:dogdrink:

3. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

Ok I thought he might be on this forum wasn't sure.

4. art

art Big Dog

fuck dude and them mutts he call curs

5. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

:D His vids reminded me of roughcur posts

6. art

art Big Dog

ya...he all on ed dick..wideside lives fuck that... hate to say this one lse peddler we have to look at ...lol:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

7. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

LMAO i agree. He act like he got STP and Tom Garner status man i'm sorry but Wildside dogs get no love here in VA

8. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Albany Lou is a damn moron...he don't know shit.

9. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

I was watching gamedog videos and he popped up.

10. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

does stp still have dogs just a question please dont shoot :D

11. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

I'm not sure lol I used them as an example because they have a hell of a record and love them or hate them they put up high numbers and Tom Garner produced his share of good bulldogs also and albany Lou act like he's on there level but i'm sorry the dude is no where close

12. Andy Samberg ..... that is his cousin not SHIT!

13. art

art Big Dog

high numbers and Tom Garner produced his share of good bulldogs also and albany Lou act like he's on there level but i'm sorry the dude is no where close .........i feel that

14. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

hate to say this but youre taking a shot at someone that had his dogs taken away. One more peddler you have to look at?

yeah ok

15. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

There was a discussion about this on pb-c...
    - General Dog Discussions

One line I really don't like is "My owner won't pick me up, I'll bite him."
    Honestly, it seems to portray a gamedog as nothing but a killer, a manbiter, and a dog who is made to fight, unsocialized, and going by the lyrics, "Death is the only way for me to escape."

It is MUCH better than many pit bull songs, but I don't like it.

16. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

I can't see anything Poisoned, I have to sign up or join I think I clicked too much as a guest or something.

17. art

art Big Dog

but youre taking a shot at someone that had his dogs taken away..that y said hate .... but he lie'ed to me..about a dam dog thow..to get my money

18. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

I like Albany Lou. He brought a lot of attention to the mess that surrounded EF. I think he is a nice guy....

19. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

there have been a few threads on here about him and his music.

Smokin Hemi whats up? have you been hiding over at your place? havent seen you here of late?

20. Big b what's up man?