1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Albino Redboy???

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ABK, Mar 16, 2012.

1. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Sorry I have been absent for so long, I was recently introduced to this new fangled thing called Facebook - boy is it addicting! But to get back OT - my new neighbor told me last night his bulldog was "part Redboy & part Albino Redboy." I asked him WTH is an "Albino Redboy??" He told me it was a Redboy bred dog that was white with a red nose. I told him it sounded like one of those fancy sounding BYB names to me like "Gatamouff" or "Texas Rednose" used to sucker buyers. But since I do not study the Redboy line heavily I told him I would ask those who would know more about it than I do. So what's the consensus guys & gals - Albino Redboy - truth or just another BYB made up name? Any insight is appreciated!

(Also as a side note, his dog is white with tan patches & blacknosed. He says it is UKC PR but that he lost the papers. The dog weighs about 60 lbs & is sturdily built.)

2. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

sounds like bullshit to me.A white dog with a rednose dont make it albino.Albino is the absence of pigment.did the dog have pink eyes?thats how you can usually tell albino.

3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

No, the dog was not albino at all, he had brown eyes & black nose & lip leather. But I did do a search online & have found some $$$ minded people (or ignorant people) are nose calling all white APBTs with red noses "albino," I guess from the lack of any dark pigment. But I have not found hide nor hair of any "Albino Redboy" bloodline or even evidence of any all white rednosed Redboy dogs period. I told the fella from jump street he likely got snookered. He even admitted to me that most people who see his dog think its an APBT x AB cross. But if it is UKC PR like he says, the dog may have gotten his sturdy build from some AST influence. The dog looks almost identical to Rozmus' Stretchy McCoy, save fr it has button ears instead of rose & is about 10-15 lbs smaller. But either way, I told him I would ask some people more knowledgeable than I about this "Albino Redboy" stuff. I guess this will be the new "in thing" now. Gatamoufs, Texas Rednoses & Tiger Stripes will all have to take a backseat to the "Albino Redboys."

4. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

soooooo... you just got facebook?

5. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

im not saying he cant have a white redboy dog with a rednose i think ch meringue is mostly white with a rednose.but not albino.def sounds like somebody cant sell anymore bluedogs so now white.Suckers born everyday

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Why post a thread? U should already know to call bullshit..................

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Abk, you ever get that money owed you from that clown on pedsonline?

8. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

dutchy: Yes, i was only recently introduced to FB. Previously I chatted on boards like this. I know FB has been around for a while, but it is new to me! (lol)

Laced wit Game: I agree & started to call BS then, but I told the fellow I would check to make sure since I am by no means expert on the Redboy line.

AGK: Shoot naw! That fella won't even answer his phone if the caller has a 662 prefix b/c he is afraid it is me! lol ...

9. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That's too bad ABK. Sorry to hear he never made good on his word, a lot of scum into these dogs now a days.

Back on topic:
    I'm curious to know how common is albinism is in dogs as I have never seen one nor have I ever even heard of one. I know it happens from time to time but can anyone show a picture of one?

10. Icepick

Icepick Banned

I would think leucistic would be more common than a complete albino. Google white Doberman, while some advertise them as albino, I dont believe they are 100% albinistic, because they have pigmentation in their eyes.

11. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Your on the money Icepick, Lucy animals are much more common and about 90% of the "albino" dogs I have seen have been Lucy NOT albino..

This is what an albino bully dog would look like
    [​IMG]

ZERO pigment

12. FATCITY

FATCITY Big Dog

thats a good looking petbull

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

U know that fool bout to have him some melenoma! Lol

14. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Its a good thing there isnt many albinos. Fools would be breeding them to merles and who knows what to come up with the ultimate rare pit. lol

15. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Actually bglock, albinos in our breed aren't that rare, or at least they weren't a few year ago. Wicked Kennels specialized in white blue eyed albinos, but they weren't Redboy bred!