1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Alert Alert Alert Watch For Dog Thieves

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Big River Kennels, Jul 8, 2004.

1. I WAS TRACING BACK A PEDIGREE LAST WEEKEND. I LIVE IN SOUTHERN INDIANA. I WENT TO THE BREEDERS HOUSE AND HE TOLD ME THAT SOMEONE HAD TAKEN OR STOLEN A BUNCH OF CHINAMAN/FRISCO OR SHOTTY/SHOTTYII PUPS. HE WOULD NOT TELL ME THE NAME OF THE BREEDER EXCEPT THAT THIS PERSON WAS REALLY UPSET. I AM THINKING THAT THIS PERSON MAY LIVE IN ILLINOIS/KENTUCKY OR INDIANA. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF SOMEONE GETTING AN ENTIRE LITTER STOLEN LET ME KNOW. I THINK THAT THE BREEDER OF MY DOG IS INVOLVED AS HE INADVERTANTLY TOLD ME HE GAVE AWAY 10 CHINAMAN PUPS LAST WEEK. HMMM WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO SUCH A DUMB THING. DUMB IS TAKING THE PUPS AND DUMBER IS GIVING THEM AWAY AND DUMBEST IS TELLING A STRANGER ABOUT IT. SOUNDS FISHY. ANYONE HAVING ANY INFO EMAIL ME thanks.

2. gator

gator Big Dog

These low life fucks are everywhere and you have to always beware of 1 of them trying you.....

3. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

I know how that is......I'ver had 17 stolen in the last 3yrs!!!!!!

4. I know all about puppy pit bull stealing,,,, the scum that they are. I took care of that when I brought my new pup home from the shelter, I never have her out in the fenced in yard unless her brother BEAR is out with her. Bear is a 100lb lab mix that generally does not like anyone. If anyone decides to see Oakley in the yard and get sticky fingers Bear will be right there to make sure noone comes near his fence or his new sister.

5. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Just wanted to take a min. and say thank you for adopting a pit back from a shelter. Most shelters are one ways for our breed, due to gross misunderstanding of the breed and, everything surrounding it. Now that you have one, hopefully you will take the time to really understand everything that goes into our breed, and what has brought it to where it is now. Thank you