1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

All dog lovers please help

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by prettyfulpitbull, May 26, 2006.

1. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

I found this while surfing on the net.

To all animal lovers!!Body:----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
    Date: May 25, 2006 8:31 PM

ok many of you know about the walk but we still need more people to know about it please repost this.

walk across america.
    we are walking our dogs in every major city in every state this has never been done this is going down in the history books. so please help and be a part of this. this is a walk is not just for american pit bull terriers but for all breeds we need to stop BSL breed specific legislation. it might be your dog next on the ban list.

when july 8th
    what time...............still pending
    baton rouge............exact place still pending

are you welcome????
    all breeds are wlecome people without dogs are welcome the only thing that we ask is that if you have an over agressive dog please muzzle him/her. thank you the dog man

whats your favorite dog????
    1. the dog man........american pit bull terr
    2. Meg.........Ditto

2. This might actually make things worse just like the little mexican march LOL. If people see a bunch of people walking american pit bull terriers they will see that there is an over population of pit bulls out there and should consider a ban I personally dont think it is a good ideal.

3. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

Just thought i'd post it so it's open to opinions!