1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

All my pits are budro dogs. WORTH 5,500

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by absolute peril, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I got this message in a text. Me and a person I know were having a small conversation about APBTs. She wrote me back and said " All my pits are budro dogs. My hannah is worth 5500 right now because she is the only full blooded budro left.".

I DON"T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO THAT. :eek: How can you seriously respond to an answer like that without being mean or laughing so hard they can hear you through the text.

(Also, She has no peds on these dogs and they are family pets which I am sure she got from the AC/pound)

2. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Wow?????????sorry got no words.just dont reply be the bigger person & let it go.

3. bdub

bdub Top Dog

offer her 10 bucks for the dog,then tell her straight up that she is full of sh*t,i dont think theres anyone fool enough to pay that much

4. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

Now she is talking in circles, she is telling me her dogs aren't DA but they are 100% game bred and live together in a house without issues. When she bred her dog that is worth 5,500$ the two puppies it had, one has extremely HA and needed to be put down (It bit her and her dad twice) and the other wasn't DA and I don't know what she has done with it. She gave me a kennel name. The kennel was a dead end, she gave me her dogs parents names so i could look up the peds. NOTHING, not a big surprise.

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

lol sounds to me you would be better pounding your head against a fence post

6. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

EDIT. Oh, did I say bit. I mean ATTACKED. It attacked her and her dad enough to get a ton of stitches. IF THAT IS EVEN TRUE, Which is probably isn't.

7. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

maybe she got sold the dogs that were culled out of the program???

i have dogs that have animal agression an kill anything in the yard but get along fine with other dogs until a line is crossed.

8. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

That could be possible, she told me her dogs were GIVEN to her by someone because they wanted this RARE bloodline to live, (ie she isn't anyone special and doesn't know much about the breed even though she owns them she is one of the bleeding heart rescuers) she said she sold puppies for 4-5 thousand and that people ask her to buy the dog off her all the time. She can't show me any proof of a ped which doesn't surprise me and seems like a total crackpot. I wish I could find a way to educate her.:rolleyes:

9. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

give her this website :cool:

also is she misspelling boudreaux ???

10. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I am pretty sure she means boudreaux:rolleyes:. She is an IDIOT. She has also told me that RE and Gotti are game bred and she had one of each before, She said those were game bred because someone used the ones she got as bait dogs at like 8 months or so. That is where I ended the conversation because If I go on I will have to be rude and or blunt about her lies.

I thought about giving it to her but I know if she made an account every thread she made/post would be ignorance and their is enough idiotic people on here. Good thing the educated people outweigh the idiots for now.

11. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

wow i think you should tell her exactly what a bait animal is, i dont think she knows.

12. LMAO. Don't be mad. Its actually funny. People always have something to say when they don't know what they're saying. I received an email yesterday that stated "I have a pure blue blood male at stud. He should make some pretty pups". I asked him was his dog rich?......Him being a pure blue blood and all. Lol

13. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

i run into people like that all the time, sayin he has game bolio dogs i read the ped i seen show dogs with 1\4 patrick and said id sell him for 3000... i want what he is smoking

14. scooter

scooter Big Dog

Is it possible for anyone to really WONDER why this breed is going to hell in a hand basket? I would have just lost it on her stupid azz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.