1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Allready posted new pup but updated pic

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by robert4296, Sep 9, 2011.

1. CBRSALT

CBRSALT Big Dog

Saw d page of those invictos dogs. Likn them. Your experience with them? (purchase,shipping,quality,temperment, etc)

2. Purchase , shipping, quality and temp are all 100%, very very happy with this pup, he doesnt need any help doing what he needs to do best, recommend Imperios Kennels all the way, looking foward to his future , this would be my first experience with that line, but allready liken what i see, and dont forget all stuff is tested!!!!!as advertised on the website. Cant say much more than that bro, good price great quality cant beat that.

3. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Awww......... look at him! He's got the same mismatched ears as my Moonshine. :) Good luck with him!

4. Check out Ms redneck in his ped , u want to talk ears hahhahaah

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Those are some good ears...make ya smile.

6. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

7. zolla

zolla Banned

yea imperios is an awesome kennel, my invicto2 and mamba pup is now 7months old, and is a monster, and he also has funny looking ears kinda like his grandmother miss redneck i think it runs in that line, but great dogs, and great people down there.