1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

american bulldogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by jones, Apr 4, 2008.

1. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

The APBT is the only true bulldog in existence..PERIOD..I, as well as many prolific authors think that the APBT IS the bulldog of old,without any outcrosses to different breeds.
    As far as bursting my bubble..I would bet my bottom dollar my dear that I have read EVERYTHING that you have read and then some concerning the ancestory of the APBT..
    No one really knows the origin of the "Bulldog" as there just werent any records kept back then(or at least they were never made public),so your opinion on what blood runs thru ALL the bully breeds is just that,your opinion and in MY opinion it has no merit..
    As I have already stated I really dont have the interest that I once did when it comes to where the APBT came from,and dogs that lived 100yrs ago so I would prefer not to debate this topic..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2008
  2. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Unless you're over 300 years old, you don't know for "fact."

So I respect your opinion.

3. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Yes,you are correct and I respect yours as well..

4. ROSE

ROSE Banned

R.Kershner did at one time before he got into the Mayfield dogs bred and kept thE AB'S.as a matter of fact he had some of joe's blood along with the johnson stock, huge dogs very strong.If im not mistaken there was a photo of Syl/Stallone with a AB that he had purchased from joe years ago.

5. jones

jones Banned

what about these painter dogs our margentina dogs have ab's been bred game i donno

6. Boze

Boze Top Dog

great post. although i do like AB i just think they compare to APBT, and like you said APBT have been bred specifically for gameness for 100s of years and still throw curs .