1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

"American Pit Bull" Marc Joseph

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Suki, May 30, 2006.

1. Suki

Suki Guest

"American Pit Bull" Marc Joseph

Just curious, any one read this book?
    Opinions?

click: "Start Presentation"

(the weight pull pic, was here in MA. at our MA. Club ADBA show)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4266391

2. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Re: "American Pit Bull" Marc Joseph

I have it...it has alot of pictures and an interview with floyd b and colby but it isnt that great. I would keep your money and buy something else JMO.

He has an interview with pitfallkennels and has pics of there mutts on big chains around there necks and stuff.

It has some good pics but like i said i would buy something else.

Any more questions let me know.

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I've seen that link before, and I dont think what he is portraying is really good for the breed.

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

I had to laugh at the Juan guy. . . ;) Pretty typical.
    Picture 10 is awesome though.

Number 11 made me want to vomit. . . Anyone who supports that puppypeddler is no good for the breed.

The guy seems to be attracted to them for their looks, and the people he interviewed/photographed. . . Not much better. I'd leave it on the shelves of Barnes & Noble where it belongs.

14rock likes this.
  5. Suki

Suki Guest

Tx for the input!

Always good to ask.

6. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

any time ;)