1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Americans...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullyson, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately; Illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida...[​IMG]

+Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.

+Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levies.

+Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.

On singing OUR National Anthem in Spanish

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yep! I passed it on....

[​IMG]

I'm sorry, but after hearing they want
    to sing OUR National Anthem in Spanish -
    enough is Too much!

NEVER did they sing it in Italian,
    Japanese, Polish, Irish-Celtic, German, Portuguese, Greek, French, or any other language because of immigration.
    It was written by Francis Scott Key and should be sung word for word the way it was written.

The news broadcasts

gave a translation that's NOT even close.
    Sorry if this offends anyone,

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

Do YOU - sing MY
    National Anthem in YOUR COUNTRY
    IN ENGLISH ? ? ?

And, because I make this statement
    DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE IN MY COUNTRY.

Welcome to come through like
    everyone else has.

Get a sponsor !
    Get a place to lay your head !
    Get a job !
    Live by OUR rules !
    Pay YOUR taxes !

And
    LEARN THE LANGUAGE
    LIKE ALL OTHER IMMIGRANTS HAVE
    IN THE PAST!!!

AND PLEASE DON'T DEMAND THAT WE HAND OVER OURLIFETIME SAVINGS OF SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS TO YOU
    TO MAKE UP FOR ''YOUR''LOSSES.

If you don't want to forward this
    for fear of offending someone, then
    YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!
    When will AMERICAN'S STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

We've gone so far the other way,
    bent over backwards not to
    offend anyone.

But it seems no one cares about the AMERICAN
    that's being offended!

WAKE UP America!!!

If you agree - pass this on...

if you don't agree - delete it ! ! !

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
  2. ladybanker462

ladybanker462 Big Dog

very well put and i couldnt have said it better myself long live the american way if you dont stand up for something youll fall for anything

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

swwwwwwwwwwwwwww~......AMEN

4. TxDogger

TxDogger Big Dog

I will second that... amen!!!!!!!!!!

5. Sure, i will take the bait.....:o:cool:

As you can easily view on my avatar, i am not a born "American". I AM an AMERICAN because my country is part of a continent named AMERICA. We live in the United States OF America. I am sorry the forefathers did agree on a better name for the country.

Anyway, I agree 100% that National Anthems should be sung in the native tongues. I agree that all immigrants should learn the language of the host country.

I do find foolish the statement regarding Social Security monies. Most people KNOW that we pay this tax without expectancy. The lack of funding for this SS plan does not relate to immigration but rather a baby boom.

Now this part sort of worries me, it sounded like Bush's "if you are not with us, you are against us"

here:
    If you don't want to forward this
    for fear of offending someone, then
    YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

I hope to not have offended anyone..lol

6. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Its harmless Rocky. My Mom sends me these things all the time and I post them here when I think someone may enjoy them. It's all good man. DJ.

7. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

Can't see it clearly -- the flag pictured there of your country is the Nicaraguan flag?

Dreamer

8. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

I enjoyed it and it does totally relate to the frustration many of us feel. So, humor does help deal with that frustration. Thank you.

Dreamer

9. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Yes it does and you're welcome. I think I may have felt the frustration more than some. I sat at the house for almost 3 months with no work. Everytime I hit the street I saw crews of Mexicans woking EVERYDAY. 99% of which, I wouldn't be afraid to bet, were illegals. How does that work? They pile up 10 people in a one bedroom apt, work for next to nothing and send all the money they make back to Mexico. How in the hell does that help OUR economy? It puts money in the pockets of the contractors that use them and thats it. It sits hard working Americans at home with hungry families... Some things just aren't right. I'm not trying to offend anyone, just voicing my opinion. DJ.

10. surfercalavera

surfercalavera Big Dog

Aren´t Americans thats contractors????the problem are not the inmigration, is the people that use the illegal inmigrant, for puts money in the pockets

11. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

They are BOTH equal parts of the problem. The contractors are part of the problem but if our borders were secure there would be no cheap Mexican laborers to hire. Nice try though. :rolleyes:

12. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

no the problem is lazy assed americans who dont want to work.
    these legal and illegal mexicans actually WANT to work, and they show up all the time. we have quite a few down this way-they all work in rock. you dont see any whites or blacks in rock simply because they are too lazy to put in an honest days work day in day out. the few that try it fizzle after a week- the same crews of mexicans show up week in week out.
    immigrants do the jobs that are "beneath us", hey it sucks, but until you change the work ethic of nautral citizens of this country- you are gonna have mexians, equadorians, el salvadorians, guatamalans, etc, etc, etc doing this manual labor-not natural citizens

13. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Not all natural citizens are lazy asses my friend and that offends the shit out of me. I work my ASS OFF in the heat day in and day out to support my family. DO NOT generalize. Thats FUCKED UP.:mad: DJ.

14. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

sure not EVERY one- but the majority? absolutely.
    how many folks milk the system? tons- because they are too damn lazy. i call em like i see em. if you want to work bad enough you can find work- skilled or unskilled. the problem is most natural citizens WONT work for "less" money- they all have a feeling that things are "owed" to them. well, no one owes you anything cept a paycheck at the end of the week for the work you have done.
    lose your $20/hr. job cause you are a drunk and cant make it to work on a regular basis, you think this person is going to take a job making $12/hr? nope, they are gonna sit around and blame everyone else for there problems- i have seen it.

i worked in power plant repair- precision welding in some of the most adverse environments immaginable...i retired from that at the age of 33 after 12 years of busting my ass and setting myself up. fast forward to today-i own my own ASME certified weld shop and deal with aerospace/power generation. i got to where i am by work ethic- no one gave me a handout, no silver spoon here- i come from a working class irish immigrant family.
    to blame immigrants for stealing jobs is pretty week
    and do not generalize? isnt that what you are doing yourself?

15. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

Half of the commercial buildings and houses you are working and living in were built by immigrants. I've worked doing heating and air for a long time and most new buildings are built by mexicans and immigrants. They are hard workers and earn every dollar they get. Almost every construction crew I've worked with has at least 1-4 immigrants on the team.

People can down them all they want but there are true Americans in our country that should be swapped out for some of these hard working immigrants lol.

Not to mention, they listen and don't bitch!

16. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

to blame immigrants for stealing jobs is pretty week
    and do not generalize? isnt that what you are doing yourself?[/quote]

I was going to say the same thing.

My mother is Filipino and came here as a registered nurse when she was 23.

Almost half of the medical staffing in this country consists of Filipino, Japanese and immigrant workers.

Almost half of construction workers consist of immigrants. Gas station owners, call centers, etc.

Ask yourself this, if true Americans were such hard workers and earn every dollar they make, why is that we have to turn to other countries and immigrants to fill jobs?

You can't say "cheap labor" because the papered immigrants get paid just as much as any American.

There must be some reason why immigrants fill jobs.

17. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

firts of all, im pro all races, we are all humans and we are one race and by this a mean that i see people not colors, i see brothers and sisters in everyone.

i must ad that this happens in most industrialized countrys and not only in the us (i mean illegals workers).
    might be nice if you ask yourself why this people come to our country's.

everybodies a victim on a point or another.
    we are all a population to be maneged not takent cake of, better keep that in mind and also dont forget over population, it might show you that poverty is wanted or better yet imposend, like violence too, no money to eat..steal and go to jail..
    other exemple, both parents Need to work...kids hits the streets...another future inmate.....
    and this is from where the (imposed?) "need" to get more and more and more police "states"

ps: any country (people) should have and preserve their culture, rituals and ways of living.

just my 2 cts

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2008
  18. mindogg

mindogg Pup

"dont get me started on the mexicans" right dj? lol u funny man. whats up with u and mexicans? each his own though.

19. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

If you dont like whats going on, move to another country. Bitching on the internet isnt gonna solve anything.;)

20. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Just a good ole boy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.