1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

an eye for a good pup

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by hnelson, Mar 16, 2012.

1. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

2. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Where im from your dog is your property and the law states that if you want to cull your dog you are entitled to do so as long as it is done humanely. Now if you have a problem with genetic flaws being culled from the breed then maybe you should adopt another breed like a Dashund or a bulldog that is a walking genetic flaw and be done with it.

I have alot of respect for the men who have bred, tested and CULLED the Eli strain to make it what it is today, do us all a favor and change your name or grow thicker skin.

NGK

3. I obviously didn't lol and I don't know much about game dogs and I'm not going pretend like I do. But at least I learned something today :D You're an example of a thin skin thank you very much :D

4. whoa whoa whoa who said anything about killing a pup or dog?!?! cull does not mean kill get your shit right greenhorn. . with out proper culling this breed wouldn't be half of what it is

5. some dogs have a thin hide, some have a thick meaty hide. some dogs when you grab them by the scruff you will feel a thick layer skin others almost feel like its about to rip when you pick them up

6. elifan

elifan Big Dog

where have I stated I had any problem with culling dog's with genetic problems I was just letting you know that its not legal where I come from and its something that should be handled with a little more common sense

7. elifan

elifan Big Dog

what does cull mean to you?placing the shit bags in foster care,cull means one thing and always will greenie

8. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

This board would be a lot more helpful of everyone wasn't Maurice Carver reincarnate.

Calm down.

9. Culling is the process of removing breeding animals from a group based on specific criteria.... whether i place with a friend , send to some hog hunters, or let them live as a pet its still culling. if culling mean kill to you then you obviously no nothing about owning or breeding live stock. when one of my laying hens dont fit the criteria of my breeding program i dont kill them i cull them. they still live in my coop and produce eggs for me . but they are culled from my breeding program

10. oh and by the way culling your live stock is perfectly legal in all 50 states and just about every country i can think of. so once again learn what the word culling means greenhorn

11. NGK

NGK Top Dog

Well let me retort, Where did I (or anyone else) state that we were "gametesting dogs and plugging the pieces of shit"? We were simply expanding on the conversation about picking pups and of course the subject of culling was bound to arrise given the topic. Some pups you pick to raise and unfortunatly some pups (with severe genetic faults) are picked to be culled.

You sir are the only one that has even mentioned illegal activity on this thread...

NGK

12. elifan

elifan Big Dog

look up what the word cull means listen you do what you want doesn't affect me,good luck

13. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I didn't say you were doing anything you just butted in

14. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

HEY ELIFAN I GUESS THE CH's U GOT THESE GUYS WOULD OF PASSED ON CONSIDERING THEY WERRE UGLY PUPPYS... But WERRE newbies SO I GUESS WE DON'T KNOW A THING OR TOO... DAMN YANKEES LOL

15. elifan

elifan Big Dog

what is this the livestock forum now

16. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I got lured in to this non sense I think iam done they wouldn't know a good dog if it bit them in the ass

17. uhhhh i just looked it up and posted the definition in the 1st sentence of my post

18. lol im done . cull hard my friends .

19. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

After reading some of these dumb comments, I think your parents should
    Of CULLED some of you!

20. NGK

NGK Top Dog

It always ends up here, every man that ever owned this breed is the 1 authority of the breed, this man has better dogs than everyone, has done more and seen more than everyone, will always fall back on his "opinion" of who, what, when, where, why, and how it should be done so as to enlighten the world...

The problem with that is that no man has ever done it all, seen it all, learned it all or acheived it all. Even the best of all times (open to opinion) has made their mistakes, even when picking a puppy...

Bottom line is we are all just men and your GrCh might beat my GrCh because alas they are only dogs and someone has to win, ugly pup, pretty pup dont mean a damn thing but genetically flawed pup never would have made the title to begin with and any man who tries to make a GrCh out of a mutant in any aspect of the dogs (ie Show, Pull or match) is fooling himself from the very start.

NGK