1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Animal Rights Activist Charged With Animal Cruelty

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Suki, Dec 4, 2006.

1. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

There are different levels (emotional) of animal hoarders, they do and will adopt out animals. There is not much professional literature on the subject, but it is a compulsive disorder. Why was the "raid" in the first place? 12 counts is alot. I am sure they didn't just pull that out of their @ss. Can I assume that you believe its some kind of conspiracy?

2. Malto

Malto Pup

Please take the time to read Noah's Ark's side of the story. I have created a thread with some links that will provide that information. Thank you!

3. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

I have read the links that you have posted,,,with all due respect I just can't see what your defense is about,,,I am sure there are things that the attorney's have advised for the two women to not say publicly,,,from what I gather there was 300 cats and dogs,,$100,000 bail on each person and 12 counts of cruelty,,,it was stated that they would of liked a 10 day notice before the raid,,,I have never seen that in a raid. what is it that I am missing?

4. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

If one can be busted for "dog fighting" (Despite all dogs being happy & healthy) soley for having a large number of bulldogs, why can't a true animal hoarder be prosecuted for owning 300+ unhealthy animals in unsanitary conditions?

Hoarders can and do adopt out animals, some even run their own rescues. I have personal anecdotes if anyone is interested. But it's a terrible disorder.

5. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

How does it feel?

6. Phebes

Phebes Guest

really no one in this country ever gets charged with 12 counts or plenty more without a reason??????
    Guess all those kennels busted for raising dogs for fighting really were then HUH????

7. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

How much land did she have? Keep 300 animals on the typical residential property a'int gonna fly. That's animal abuse.

8. Marty

Marty Guest

I would like to invite the guest to join the site to continue the conversation ;)

Its free you know ;)

9. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

You must be one of them tree huggers yourself. How bout you go and live on that island PETA has for the dogs, and leave us alone!! Dont think for one second that I'll let an AR person slip in the backdoor of my place, I know what your about. I say stand up and be counted, or sit down and be silent!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2007
  10. Malto

Malto Pup

11. Attila

Attila Guest

Isn't that the dang truth!

Expecting these liberal do gooders to tell the truth is like trust shit not to stink.

12. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

not talking about dog fighting.

13. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

If by "helping an animal" you are implying that an animal has the same rights as a human, then you need prayer. Animals are LIVE STOCK, plain and simple.
    If by "Heping an animal" you are implying making sure of responsible ownership, healthcare, healthy living conditions, etc, then I do agree. But it seems that this place had not healthy living conditions, and as to the visits before the warrent, they may have been gathering intel to substantiate the warrant! Oh, and BTW, if enough tree huggers ban together, they can make politicians nervous enough to let this freak of nature off the hook!

14. Malto

Malto Pup

Hello!

I know everybody feels differently about how the facility was actually kept and the animals. But I know the courts will decide that, so let us just leave that to them. :) Meanwhile the animals are suffering and loosing hope extremely fast in LBAC. So the best thing to work on right now would be to get them all out. Thanks!

15. Attila

Attila Guest

How about euthanize them all and save them from any further suffering? I don't like having to do it either but it is better than suffering. The hope part is greek to me.

16. Malto

Malto Pup

They can be saved. No need to euthanize them atall! That is just what LBAC wants.

17. Attila

Attila Guest

Have at it sister.