1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another Bust In Arkansas,,

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ghost 1, Jan 4, 2008.

1. they said the dogs were under weight out of all the dogs they showed on the video there was one that was underweight but not starving. The rest were fat in my eyes. But i dont see anything rong with the dogs they showed in the picture.

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Hey.I just joined this site,so I'm new here.I guess I missed the news about the bust.What part of Arkansas was it in?

3. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

down around saline county,,,, pine bluff maybe,,, i don't know,,

4. simms

simms CH Dog

Any new info on this ?

5. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Yeah they kinda looked a little malnourished and could have had some more provisions like fresh water and bedding. But I couldnt see these cuts and stuff they talked about very well ....since it wasnt very good video quality, but what bothers me is the education tools they use in their presentation. That malnourishment is the norm in dogfighting, teaching the dogs to fight is how they get them to do it, dog fighting is very lucrative and thats why dogfighters do it, its all for the money and the dogs are a only a commodity. Fuck them, let one of them say something like that to my face and look at my fat yard with dogs not having one fresh mark on them, and see what they say then about my love and feelings for the dogs.....their claims and tools are just false facts covered with sugar and force fed to the public....its illegal for us to lie to them but they can lie all they want to us to either get us to admit something or believe something and its wrong that this is how our officials and law operates in the media to get what they want.....

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

juicy details sell papers, its sad how they turn the media loose with all sorts of "junk" information, and JQP eats it up and asks for more. its like a carwreck, people detest dogfighting, but cant take their eyes off the screen when a story gets airtime, wether it is based on fact or not.