1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another Hello from Dallas, Tx.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Angels8, May 25, 2008.

1. Angels8

Angels8 Pup

Hey there, I recently relocated to Dallas, TX from Atlanta, GA and I have had Kaeda now for 2 years. Earlier this week I obtained another little girl, She is yet to have a name. I have previously been a lurker on 2 other Pitbull boards but I have found that it was difficult to be welcomed there if you purchased your dogs instead of rescuing them.

My story: I purchased Kaeda from a BYB who was in a bad situation after loosing thier only bitch to being hit by a car and the lady wanted her hubby to stop breeding so I took Kaeda and her sister Cassidy from her (the last 2 pups). I rehomed Cassidy in a "Conformation" home in North Atlanta, I believe they relocated to another state and I lost contact with them.
    In August of 07, a "friend" of mine had a litter and offered me a pup out of his male and his girlfriends female (I knew the male from 6weeks old until the time his owner became engaged with new girlfriend). I had little knowledge of the dogs history after the point of my friend getting married. After 2 months of owning this puppy we returned her for serious aggression problems. I later found out the mother of the litter and the litter mates were destroyed for human aggression. I suggested that this puppy also needed to be euthanized but I was requested to return her. I found out the girlfriend encouraged him to breed for money/color/size, creating a mess of the puppies temperaments by adding in Rott & mastiff. They also withheld them from their mother at the time of birth and would intentionally hurt the puppies to "rile up" the adults into wrestling.

Last week, I found a 6 week old girl in the same situation Kaeda came from (BYB, no mother around etc etc) So I went and picked her up.

Since I have been in Dallas I have joined a few "meet ups" in the Dallas area in regards to weight pull and agility to work with Kaeda and meet new friends.

Sorry for the long intro but HELLO!

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2008
  2. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Welcome to the group...
    Some messed up things go on for sure.

3. Marty

Marty Guest

Welcome Angels8, hope you enjoy it here ;)

4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Yes, they do. I hope you like it here. Welcome.

5. Angels8

Angels8 Pup

I was wondering if any of the more experienced folk over her could help me out, I need to register my pup, with multiple agencies (UKC/ADBA/Microchip place) I need to know her color classification, I was told by the "breeder" she is champagne, I KNOW she is not champagne... I am tossed up between blue fawn and buckskin.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She is the color of a construction boot on top and blonde on the bottom. I was not sure if there was a color class for this.

Thanks!

6. ISUZU

ISUZU Big Dog

I would Say Fawn

7. Welcome to the board

8. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Welcome to the board hope you like it here.

9. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

10. Angels8

Angels8 Pup

After looking at the chart, I think I am more confused :D
    in the past week she has gotten darker and her yellowing has lightened out to a white. Then again, it may have been the bath (light rinsing with a washcloth) she so desperately needed. I will give her a few more weeks before she gets a good cleaning (which she still desperately needs).:D