1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another Perspective on things .

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by LAW - DAWG, Feb 5, 2010.

1. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Yeah,I'm sure several here are curious,what do you think?What side of the fence are you on?

2. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

All you guys crack me up. You ever here the saying"if it looks like shit, smells like shit, it's probably shit. How many people have ever seen a young adult with his hat off center and driving a very, very, nice car with big rims and a booming system? Then, you say to yourself"fucking drug dealer!" Well, maybe his dad plays pro football and bought him that car for his birthday or most likely he is that fucking drug dealer that you will read about in the paper a few months from now. Well, it's the same thing with the dogs. He's got 15 adult dogs in his back yard, You see him walking a ripped up dog that barely has any body fat on him, and you are mad when the cop says"fucking dog fighter"? Maybe he is that guy that travels from state to state winning comformation shows and real weight pull competitions but he probably is what you origianlly thought he was"a fucking dog fighter". Another example, you live next door to a young guy that constantly has people coming over to the house and they don't stay very long. You say"fucking drug dealer". Well maybe he has lots of friends. Yeah most likely he is a damn drug dealer, lol! Yeah alot of what law dog wrote was incorrect information but alot of it is on point. They are just signs to lookout for that might lead you to a dogfighter.

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

I used to get that all the time. Two years ago I had an '05 bmw 525i. It was a gorgeous car. Bought it myself from a $50k insurance settlement getting in a wreck with a drunk driver. No big rims or anything, is was stock except for a tint but for an 18-19 year old kid I would get a lot of looks and people wold wonder how I got a car like that over night. Ended up selling the car over the summer though just because of the hassel from the cops me and my roommates would get.

4. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Lol, that's funny. There is always exeptions to the rule but for the most part a kid with a pocket full of money and a crazy nice car= drug dealer. Same with the dogs. Sure he maybe weight pulling and showing the dogs just like you with your insurance money but i would say most of the time it is the obvious answer.

5. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

6. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Yea I definitely understand what you're saying. I've quite a few patts and jrt's that look like they've been to hell and back out after some serious ratting, badgers, groundhogs, foxes, etc...

Started Dutch on ratting early and he's got a pretty nice scar on the top of his nose from where a big sob got a hold of him. He's a pro at finishing them quick after that.

My advice is, if you've got a dog whos appearance might raise some suspicions, be smart about it. Walk and night if you have to. Not condoning animal cruelty but even if you have valid reasons, the odds aren't stacked in your favor and people will still try and fu(k you.

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

At least Law Dog is open about being a police officer. You sir are no friend of the breed and its youre type of thinking that gets manny a bullshit laws passed and inocent people put behind bars. If someones logic makes then sound like an asshole thay might not be but most likely are:rolleyes:

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i had the same issue, not a bmw tho lol wasnt ballin like that
    had a really nice deville tho 22's dark tint rims paint... u all get it
    had to sell if bc the police tried to kill me and my boy when they pulled us over. the 2nd day i had the car. then i got pulled over bout 4 or 5 times a week and was gettin alot of bs attention so i sold it and gotta 300 all stock. did i meantion i hate the police

9. "They want to tell me how to kill my dogs, but they don't want me to tell them how to kill theirs,,, and they have killed a lot more dogs than I have."

10. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Are you talking to me?

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Isn't that the truth.

12. AGK

Numer one, it's not illegal to be a police officer so sure he is going to be open about it, and two, the man your quoting has done more for the breed than most on here have.......:rolleyes:

13. AGame

AGame CH Dog

him having an apbt k-9 officer in itself speaks volumes for what he is doing for the breed he said he does public speaking so im sure he gets to go around to schools and other places and talk to children and adults about the breed hell every lil bit helps as long as we can get the word out they are not what the general public portray them as then we are accomplishing our goals

14. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

There are actual police officers who dont believe in the type of bullshit profileing that was suported in his post. He is basicly saying if you have things sutch as Breaksticks, own a few dogs, Have a flirt pole etc....You may not be a dog fighter but most likely are. That is complete bullshit. Same goes for the young man with some cash and a flashy car senario. Now tell me what the hell youre "its not illigal to be a cop so shure he is open about it" lmao..What kinda logic is that??? If you think he is the only cop on this and other sites you are wrong and thay are not all open about it . There is dog fighting task force etc.. all over these apbt fourms man.

15. Thank you for understanding my position and to add to that in my personal opinion i do believe dog matching with real dogmen & official judges in a controlled setting personaly have no problem with , but as an officer i must uphold the law i will add to that im not one these guys that look at every A.P.B.T owner as a criminal . I have seen 90% of all cases such as these where the animals were abused very badly i have seen things most of you couldn't even fathom ! I own a breaking stick myself & i believe all owners should . This is the same old story i hear everywhere where the dog abuser's are the victim's not the animals . The law's will never change & in today society i don't believe they should because of how times have changed , young punks with gun's & drugs & abusing the animals this situation is only getting worse & those good old days of old are gone forever sadly to say. If anyone here thinks im here to investigate or fish for answers is sadly mistaken. Im here on my own accord & not here on business.

16. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i like that answer LD

17. LimaBD

LimaBD Pup

law dawg dont mind these fellows on here. for some reason they dont get the point that you're just doing your job! stop getting bent out of shape guys.

18. AGK

my quote wasn't for law-dog it was for redgoodbye

19. AGK

Shit, we all know they are all over all these boards, which would be why it would be stupid for someone to admit they do it with todays laws or even imply that they do it, this is common knowlege

20. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yes i know i was just adding to it :)