1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another Perspective on things .

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by LAW - DAWG, Feb 5, 2010.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Oh lol .....just for the record I don't hate cops, both my uncle and cousin are State Troopers and I have the utmost respect for these gentleman, however I tend to come across more often than not the other side of that coin, the ones who abuse their powers to the point that when you come across one that is actually tring to help, your not trusting of them due to your previous expierences with the bad ones.......Police are needed to keep and maintain public order there is no denying this fact but I still think my tax dollars would be better spent on catching murders, rapist and child molesters rather than raiding people they concider (with what they concider as evidence of dogfighting proof, anyone that owns these dogs should be in posession off to be responsible i.e chains, harnesess, break sticks...etc.). While I have no issue with Law dog, I can't trust no laws when it comes to these dogs, there is a witch hunt going on with in this breed that is being carried out by Law enforcement that will and does put innocent people in jail all the time and then they murder there dogs with out an actual conviction and THAT IS FUCKED UP ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT, it is no longer the land of the free its the land that I can do what someone else feels is ok.....:rolleyes:

2. AGK

So, Just so I can get things straight in my head, it's ok for you to murder dogs needlessly yet we as the people can't match dogs in a professional manner. THATS IS THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!:mad:

3. AGK

Plus what gringo said! Your kind kills more of these dogs by FAR than most real dogman combined.....keep that in mind my friend!

4. preme

preme CH Dog

what gringo said

5. Sorry guys I didn't say that. That was what the late Don Mayfield said,, way back in the '80s.
    It just so happens that it still applies today even more than back then. His comment was directed at the Humane Society (the original one not the hsus).

The bottom line is that fighting dogs is ilegal and if you do it you must be prepared to suffer the consequences. However the guidelines put forth at the begining of this post categorize anyone that owns a dog responsibly as a lawbreaker without due course of the law. Basically, everyone in here is a dogfighter according to those guidelines,, even Law-Dawg. To me this seems so.... unconstitutional.

6. quinny

quinny Big Dog

what a load of absoloute shit! hahaha i like the bit where dogs get bumped and rolled without touching each other. WTF? There is sooo much crap in that document you barely need to filter through it to find it!!!

7. W-TOWN

W-TOWN Pup

bunch of bullshit any responsible pitbull owner should own a parting stick damn ..so much bullshit in those articles.