1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another Puppy Pic Thread LOL

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JRSPITS, Oct 22, 2010.

1. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

After looking at all these puppies, I realized my newest addition hasn't had his very own thread yet [​IMG]. Introducing Prozac, another Sorrells pup [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Awesome bloodline and beautiful pup.

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I love red dogs with black masks:) Nice looking pup!

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

not to thread jack but i swear i have a twin
    [​IMG]

5. brat pack

brat pack Top Dog

really cute pup!

6. King Benny

King Benny Banned

allow me to hijack with a uber pup.[​IMG]

7. Can't wait to see the little guy again next year!! :) Tell the old man I won't give out his nickname I came up with hahahahaha!

8. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

No problem, I'm sure I'd get in trouble if I posted some of the nicknames he has come up with lol.

Thanks for the nice comments, we expect big things from this pup. His half brother was such an amazing dog I'm sure Prozac won't let us down. He's already barking at dogs on tv lmao.

9. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Beautiful looking pup...