1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Another Reason

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by WWII, Nov 9, 2005.

1. probaly it was a stupied show it's on starz all the time 1 and 2 both are bullshit movies

2. Mtn Cur

Mtn Cur Big Dog

I actually met the guy and some of his dogs. Basically every single one of the bluff dogs I met have been really sweet and affectionate, but lazy as hell. Kind of like the modern "English Bulldog". Though it could help that most are just a teeeny bit over weight!.. I don't think those dogs portray the breed as vicious or nothing at all. They sure as hell are nothing like the TRUE bull dog in any way but they have that laid back temperament not ill in any way. I haven't been impressed but any of those dogs. They have nice "pet" temperament but so do the thousands of Pits and Pit mixes in the dog pound. If you want to breed an expensive dog make sure it can get the job done. But I agree that most those bluffs are bred for money (how else can u explain $1000 stud fees for dogs that really cant do much!) But they aren''t to blame for the "big ass vicious pit bull" stereotype. At least not the hundreds I've met. Now I never seen those movies and I sure don't want to.... I can't judge nothing if I haven't seen it. And I agree with you folks whith the don't judge a book by its cover.