1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Anti-Biotics

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by rikjd, May 23, 2010.

1. rikjd

rikjd Pup

2. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

More info on this for those who don't know would be the pitbull bible :D or if your tight just download jacks tips books pdf online..more detail on antibiotics and other useful info.

3. rikjd

rikjd Pup

Ye cheers for the advice, im new to the scene so just picking up info here there and everywhere :)

4. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Got the tips from 07 are there more that i'm missing?

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

mine are either from 06 or 07..heve not seen the bible yet, but i hear it has the same info plus some more in depth stuff...i have heard nothing but good things about it....cold dogs can make good dogs...ugly people make pretty babies...a good book can be written by a complete jackass...LOL...US1

6. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

That's the same I hear about the bible... the tips are good but I want to get my hands on the complete thing and see what's what with it.

7. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog