1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

any 1 follow this on face book

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by butch cass, Aug 25, 2011.

1. 1916

1916 Big Dog

You can call it rude but when you put shit up of those fuckers it makes you look suspect.

2. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

looks like only two folks are posting there. I have a stupid question, if peds online was ran by the HSUS/feds why in the world are folks putting their info on it? May be it's me but that's a little crazy knowing how things can get spun by someone looking to cash in on free money.

3. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Its not run by the HSUS, that shit is a myth. The reason dipshits get busted from there is because they are full fucking retarded for posting shit they know they shouldn't. Dumbass' seem to think that sinbce they had to pay to get on there that they must be safe. It is a fact that the hsus and cops are on there but if you use your head and don't dry snitch on yourself you will be fine. It is full of dipshits though.

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i think it ran by nored & that's where the 5k come from.