1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any females in uk

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Flynndog, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Flynndog, do you not know dog men from UK ? be better asking them to bred to your dog , better than coming on here the open forum watched by the rspca , only curious , how is your dog bred ?

2. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

I certainly do Ricky. People round me have tight bred dogs like mine. Had many a fall out with men in the dogs so was trying to see if anyone’s plugging away. Now on this open watched forum everyone on here knows who you are knows your full name and what breed you keep. So don’t worry so much about me buddy. No disrespect either each to there own. Wanna know more hit me in the pm we aren’t worlds away that’s for sure

3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Ask agk what wardog got busted over.... pms on this very site.

As far as the rest of your fantasy it's your story tell it how you please. As I've said and was confirmed multiple ppl know me, have seen my dogs, know who I associate with, etc. You just don't. But then again why would I make myself know to a random person who openly says they test their dogs.

4. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

You said Ben seen your dogs so that must of been in the pm, he ain’t been your yard cause you haven’t got one, Ssdd drop the shit no one said make yourself known let’s see one of your dogs must have. Are you saying you’ve an ace in that yard we all know if so even better. If your scared of us recognising your dog you must have some young up and comers for us to see. Share the wealth share you knowledge we are all here to learn and listen

5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I don't jump to appease random ppl on the internet. Ask the Colby Boys they have been on the same dumbass train forever. Still have yet to see one.

And no B.B. didn't see them in a pm.... If you know me you have seen my dogs. Ppl that don't know me don't see them. Pretty basic concept.

6. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Listen your not adding anything to this your spinning round in circles not sure what your trying to achieve. If you have confidence in your dogs why you biting. Your saying there’s a list of people one bell end who talks in third person is the only one who’s back your claim. I for one couldn’t give a shit what you do are don’t do have little interest in you are you dogs you’ve nothing to add and zero knowledge

7. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

No I'm just not appeasing you and I keep pointing out your hypocrisy and dumb ass posts. I'll let you have the thread and I'll leave you be. Everyone can see you're either full of shit or a newbie with a dog you got at a flea market.

God bless ya and the gamest $50 newspaper dog to ever exist lol

Staff0rd likes this.
  8. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

9. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

You wouldn’t of had to appease a thing if you didn’t open your gob. You may say what people think of me but ive not put anything that isn’t true. You on the other hand are a typical loud mouth yank who got his dog if he has one that is from a backyard breeder where the dogs in the ped haven’t been matched for 5 generations. Now do all a favour an jog on

10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

F.W.K. likes this.
  11. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

And before you say something about dogs you don't know anything about ask around about tdk and his breeding standards.....

Like I said page's ago sit the fuck down somewhere baby girl.

12. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

13. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Lmao and like I said talking about dogs you don't know the first thing about. Tdk was a member for years and everyone knows him and his dogs. Had all the brits sucking his dick....

You're a clown. Plain and simple.

14. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

I asked you a question couldn’t care about another mans breeding standard I’m asking about you here did you see dam and shire work?

15. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

This is your chance to explain the line you run
    Now I’m not being funny here let’s contribute now. What was it about that particular breeding that caught your eye? What did the parents work like? Is there anything lacking? What you looking to add or have you added?

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

I'll repeat it one more time... everyone knows the man's standard. I took care of his whole yard for a year. I'll leave it at that

17. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Brilliant great stuff you was a kennel maid now what about the above questions

18. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

I think flynndog is rspca

Ssdd likes this.
  19. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Lmao. Kennel maid? Nah.

As for your questions hit the old man up and ask him. If you're bopping how you claim to be you or someone close has likely talked to him and could put you in touch...

Now where's Tyson Furys ped? I showed u my throw away shit. Let's see how your pride and joy is bred. Must be heavy skipper, cur stopper, or max. Seems that's all the uk has had to offer how yall talk.

20. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

What’s up you contradicted yourself about having a low profile something you don’t have so now call me the filth?